Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Florin Andone (LEAVES BY MUTUAL CONSENT)

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
Florin Andtwo is what he should be REALLY called

miffy6

Mar 7, 2009
His record for his country is odd, he's only scored 1 in 15 and has only finished two 90 minute matches since 2012 according to Soccerway.

You'd think for a footballing nation as weak as Romania, if he was that good, he'd be their go to guy.

Nathan

Jan 8, 2010
Will we be able to do the medical in time? Seems unlikely we would sign him without one, especially with our track record of medicals.

Bring back Bryan wade!!

I wanna caravan for me ma
Jun 28, 2010
Hassocks
Says on Wiki he now plays for Sporting CP?...

DTES

Jul 7, 2003
London
Will we be able to do the medical in time? Seems unlikely we would sign him without one, especially with our track record of medicals.

If we're serious about this one, and he isn't hiding in Sussex already, we might have already flown a doctor out to A Coruña.

Commander

NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London
Says on Wiki he now plays for Sporting CP?...

Now says "On 31 August 2017, Florin Andone signed a 3 year deal with English club Brighton & Hove Albion for a fee of £20 million becoming the most expensive Romanian footballer in history".

Who bothers to do this stuff?

Tony Bloom?

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
Now says "On 31 August 2017, Florin Andone signed a 3 year deal with English club Brighton & Hove Albion for a fee of £20 million becoming the most expensive Romanian footballer in history".

Who bothers to do this stuff?

Tony Bloom?

Usually it's the people who draw attention to it, by posting it on Nsc.

Gully Forever

May 9, 2011
As above, but different source my end
Lucas Perez has joined Deportivo now, So andone should be on his way to us!

DTES

Jul 7, 2003
London
I have absolutely NO source for this beyond an Arsenal STH at work, but who passes up the opportunity to wet the bed a bit more? Apparently the talk amongst Arsenal fans is that them letting Perez go to Deportivo allows Andone to move to...... West Ham

SeagullCrow

May 9, 2008
I have absolutely NO source for this beyond an Arsenal STH at work, but who passes up the opportunity to wet the bed a bit more? Apparently the talk amongst Arsenal fans is that them letting Perez go to Deportivo allows Andone to move to...... West Ham

How would an Arsenal season ticket holder have any idea who Deportivo have had contact with, especially when it concerns a player that has absolutely no connection to Arsenal whatsoever?

DTES

Jul 7, 2003
London
How would an Arsenal season ticket holder have any idea who Deportivo have had contact with, especially when it concerns a player that has absolutely no connection to Arsenal whatsoever?

He wouldn't. All I said was that apparently the talk amongst Arsenal fans is that that is why Deportivo wanted Perez: to let Andone go to West Ham.

The Tactician

Feb 18, 2013

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here