Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

BHA number plates

sully

Dunscouting
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
There's loads around nowadays. You just have to look in the park and ride sites on a matchday!

Mine's MY05 BHA and I paid way too much for it 10 years ago!

DavidinSouthampton

NSC Patron
Jan 3, 2012
I started a thread on this years ago. I've always felt private plates are a bit naff. It seemed I was on my own though.

Ooh no you're not. Couldn't be bothered with it all.

I do remember being told once that John Lennon had the number plate PEN 15, with the 5 made to look like an S..... Snigger snigger.

crookie

Jun 14, 2013
Back in Sussex
Was a black Audi in T Wells with something like 5EAG ULL5. Now there is still a black Audi parked in the same place but with a regular number plate. A lapsed fan perhaps ? Maybe he just cashed in on the plate

Phat Baz 68

Get a ****ing life mate !
Apr 16, 2011
My little Scoots getting one for Crimbo its a cracker PB25 BHA

Lincoln Imp

Feb 2, 2009

I do remember being told once that John Lennon had the number plate PEN 15, with the 5 made to look like an S..... Snigger snigger.

Urban myth probably - anything slightly contentious isn't issued. Sods and bums are out and, of course, there is no GOD. A shame though, the posh name for a prick would have suited John Lennon perfectly.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland

Do you mean 5N1GGER 5N1GGER ?

getz

Jan 15, 2010
In my job driving the roads of Sussex. As a way of passing the time I look out for BHA plates. I have recorded over 250 plates.And yes, I have a BHA plate also. Am I sad?

Baldseagull

Jan 26, 2012
Crawley
In my job driving the roads of Sussex. As a way of passing the time I look out for BHA plates. I have recorded over 250 plates.And yes, I have a BHA plate also. Am I sad?

Yes.

sir albion

Jan 6, 2007
SWINDON
Saw this earlier on the M40 before Wycombe... E6 BHA
Shirt weather though:)

Attachments

• image.png
    image.png
    45.8 KB · Views: 395

Jul 7, 2003
swindon, wilts
Had mine for a few years and plan to keep it for many more

227 BHA

Jul 5, 2003
Findon Valley, Worthing
Had my 227 BHA for over twenty years now - used to park off the Old Shoreham Road on a match day back in the Goldstone days and only ever saw 1 other BHA plate back then ever. Nowadays they're everywhere!!
I like mine though, as there's no prefix. Cost me about £500 back then but money well spent as I've been offered considerably more than that but would never sell.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here