Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Reading ’celebrations’

dingodan

Feb 16, 2011
"Well done you utter idiots. Not only got the players hopes up but ruined the lap of honour for those of us that knew Brighton were winning. D1ckheads the lot of you."

"Would have been utterly embarrassing to run on even if we had reached the lofty position of sixth but to do it like that you make us all and the club look like complete dicks."

lol

Big_Unit

Sep 5, 2011
Hove
"Fairly sure it was all sparked by a women right near me in the Lower West loudly saying "2-2". She was actually on about the Birmingham game, but didn't put much effort into stopping the news spreading."

Hahahaha!

Man of Harveys

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton, UK
That is sad, i feel sorry for the kid.

We've all felt that pain so let's not gloat too much.

Let's not.

HAHAHAHA THE UGLY LITTLE GIMP'S CRYING LIKE A GIRL HAHAHA

Dammit. Sorry.

Bean

Feb 13, 2010
Hove
Hahahahaa. This is hilarious.

TSB

Captain Hindsight
Jul 7, 2003
Lansdowne Place, Hove
Eddie_08-1.jpg

Smithy

Apr 26, 2009
Hove
That does look as if they were told someone had scored, clearly the wrong team though!

Apparently a woman shouted 2-2 as Birmingham had just scored a late equaliser but everyone else thought she was talking about our game. Have to laugh.

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
I'm loving this. Not only did we make it, but we pissed off the most tinpot team in the league, and the most despicable manager in the league too.

f&*% Reading, f*&$ Adkins

SEAGULLS !!!!!!

Last edited:

nwgull

Jul 25, 2003
Manchester
Spot the person who has 3G and knows.

All looks like happy smiling faces to me. This wouldn't have happened back in the days of people bringing radios into the ground and not having to rely on getting a phone signal amongst 20000 other people!

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here