Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Soufyan Ahannach signs on a three-year deal

Wellesley

Jul 24, 2013
Agree. Looks a lot older and nothing like a footballer

What does he look like? I'd think twice about getting on a plane with him.

( Oh shut up, you all thought the same thing.)

Gabbafella

Aug 22, 2012
What does he look like? I'd think twice about getting on a plane with him.

( Oh shut up, you all thought the same thing.)

Looking forward to seeing him bombing down the wing.

Wellesley

Jul 24, 2013
It's 2017. Please.

Anything that I post on this forum does not represent the views of Wellesley or any of my associates. They are merely a product of the voices of the people that live inside my head. Except of course for this post. Who said that? Oh f#ck off not you again. Can I have some mashed bananas in milk for my tea?

Megazone

On his last warning
Jan 28, 2015
Northern Hemisphere.
Did I read earlier on Sky sport that we paid £7m for him or was it just the psychological effects of experiencing so many big transfer fees all in a very short time?

OzMike

Oct 2, 2006
Perth Australia
Er No. We do research, play a waiting game, negotiate trickier signings, find players that others have missed, get good value. Udders blasted it, partly because of having so many loan players. and it may work for them, Wagner has a good way of getting best from what he has, but our approach is different.

The humour totally lost on you then, my comment was tongue in cheek, I didn't think I would have to explain this.

Super Steve Earle

Feb 23, 2009
North of Brighton
The humour totally lost on you then, my comment was tongue in cheek, I didn't think I would have to explain this.

Hmmm, judging by my own reaction to your hilarious Freddie Mercury gag, perhaps you ought to avoid comedy comments?

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here