Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Premier League Games kicking off at 11:30am on a Sunday from 2019?

Notters

Oct 20, 2003
Guiseley
Actually think an early ko on Sunday is better than Saturday as at least you can go up the night before (yes, I know some people don't work Monday - Friday ). Would rather not have either though.

Albion my Albion

NSC Patron
Feb 6, 2016
Indiana, USA
AZ has got it easy - he gets an extra hour in bed.

I was told during the summer Arizona is on the same time as California (Pacific Daylight Time is the same as Mountain Standard Time, the state of Arizona does not observe daylight saving time). So AZ does not get an extra hour until early November and that only lasts till early March.when California switches from Pacific Standard Time to Pacific Daylight Time. Arizona stays on Mountain Standard Time the whole year long.

Last edited:

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
I was told during the summer Arizona is on the same time as California (Pacific Daylight Time is the same as Mountain Standard Time, the state of Arizona does not observe daylight saving time). So AZ does not get an extra hour until early November and that only lasts till early March.when California switches from Pacific Standard Time to Pacific Daylight Time. Arizona stays on Mountain Standard Time the whole year long.

que.jpg

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here