Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Nathan Jones wasnt aware we out of bottom 3 .....worrying!!!

Premiership Dream

Nov 16, 2011
On his interview he was told he was out of the bottom 3........he replies yer just found out we are out the bottom 3

F**k me everyone knew if we won tonight we were out of the bottom 3 as a better goal difference than millwall and as they were not playing we were obviously out the bottom 3 FFS that worries me he is even involved in the management structure

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley
Think he was taking the pressure off by playing it down.

peterward

NSC Patreon
Nov 11, 2009
On his interview he was told he was out of the bottom 3........he replies yer just found out we are out the bottom 3

F**k me everyone knew if we won tonight we were out of the bottom 3 as a better goal difference than millwall and as they were not playing we were obviously out the bottom 3 FFS that worries me he is even involved in the management structure

why would it worry you, its Dec 29th..... all he had to concentrate on was a way to win the game and get 3 points. he did it.

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
That's about the only thing he has got wrong. Trivial really in the scheme of things.

Pogue Mahone

Apr 30, 2011
Due to the performance that he was in charge of, we have risen above the bottom three. Whether Nathan knew this or not is irrelevant. How can something as ridiculous as this worry you?

Personally, I get worried when the team plays like they have been up to the point where Nathan took over.

Premiership Dream

Nov 16, 2011
he clearly stated "yer I just found that out"...........he also looks like he has been sniffing the gear keeps rubbing his nose

1066familyman

Radio User
Jan 15, 2008
why would it worry you, its Dec 29th..... all he had to concentrate on was a way to win the game and get 3 points. he did it.

For the record, I'm not in the Jones IN camp, but exactly this ^

I fail to see where the problem is.

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath

Do you reckon he's a weasel?

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland

If it was the end of the season I'd be worried he didn't know the situation.....but not at the moment. It's irrelevant.

dangull

Feb 24, 2013
Yeah why not say we lost yet again and are 2nd to bottom. that would make you more happy ?

peterward

NSC Patreon
Nov 11, 2009
he clearly stated "yer I just found that out"...........he also looks like he has been sniffing the gear keeps rubbing his nose

he's welsh, weasly, didnt know we'd be out the bottom 3 and he's a crack head?

as Morgan freeman says in shawshank "to tell you the truth sonny, i don't give a shit"...... we won, NJ showed passion, the players played for him, we beat Fulham away and we got 3 points..... he could slip on a wig and suspenders for all I care as long as he keeps winning.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here