Sent from my TA-1020 using Tapatalk

There you are ..no charge

big-dome-push-button-red-buttons-components-switches-cool_686_x700.jpg

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
I can’t see Liverpool going through. Despite their unbeaten record in the league, I’ve hardly seen them play well this season. If Napoli score they have to get three. No chance.

My recollection is they tore PSG apart in the first half hour or so of the game at Anfield, before letting the divers back into it.

Big European night under the lights at Anfield - they'll probably be two up within 20 minutes, but anything could happen after that.

Kinky Gerbil

Im The Scatman
NSC Patron
Jul 16, 2003
hassocks
Yes, PSG at home was the only game that came to mind as one in which they’ve played well this season. In the league they’ve been very ordinary, although to be fair they keep winning.

I wonder if their best chance against Napoli might be to play a bit tighter and aim to win 1-0. If it’s open and Napoli score I don’t think they’ll get three.

It’ll be interesting to see how Spurs go about trying to win in Barcelona too, bearing in mind they could be playing the reserves.

Liverpool need to win by 2 goes to go through

I don’t think they will stop Napoli from scoring, despite the improvement in defence they still concede stupid goals.

City aside, none of the top 6 have played well apart from a few patches here and there.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here