Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Away ticket availability

Worthing exile

May 12, 2009
It doesn't help when games at Cardiff start at 12:30 and require an earlier than necessary start. Anyone know what time the coaches would leave?

I rang Seagull Travel today. Although they haven't confirmed the pick up times yet, they are loosely working on a 5.30 pick up at the moment from Worthing.

Robinjakarta

Jul 14, 2014
Jakarta
Does somebody know how long before away matches do tickets arrive in the post? I'm travelling from Indonesia and booked a Newcastle away ticket about 2 weeks ago to be sent to a Worthing address, but I understand it hasn't yet arrived. Should I worry yet?

studio150

Jul 30, 2011
On the Border
Does somebody know how long before away matches do tickets arrive in the post? I'm travelling from Indonesia and booked a Newcastle away ticket about 2 weeks ago to be sent to a Worthing address, but I understand it hasn't yet arrived. Should I worry yet?

No, as away tickets are being made available to buy earlier than last season, but tickets don't arrive any earlier. I would expect the Newcastle tickets arriving about the middle of next week

Caretaker

Sep 23, 2010
On talking to the ticket office the other day they said, the premiership buzz has certainly slowed down

Pickles

May 5, 2014
Is that because they only release the crap tickets first, in general

Probably because we play crap first, in general.......

Thunder Bolt

Ordinary Supporter
Just checked on Find my Friends - they've just left Reading Services. They're cutting it fine, but should be OK if they get past the M5/M4 junction without too many problems.

They've been doing some busking to raise the money for the Severn Bridge toll.

spongy

Aug 7, 2011
Burgess Hill
No, as away tickets are being made available to buy earlier than last season, but tickets don't arrive any earlier. I would expect the Newcastle tickets arriving about the middle of next week

Mine arrived yesterday:shrug:

portlock seagull

Why? Why us?
Jul 28, 2003
There are currently four away matches on sale, all with ticket availability to all season tickets, and in some cases general sale.

Man City still has over 100 tickets of the full allocation to sell - on sale to anyone with a purchase history
Newcastle - we have about 70+ tickets left of the initial allocation which is much less than the potential full allocation - on sales to anyone with a purchase history
Everton - 130 tickets left of an initial very small allocation - on sale to anyone with a purchase history
Cardiff - 300+ left of a very small initial allocation - on sale to all season ticket holders, on members from 2nd October, all with a purchase history from 4th October

No more threads moaning that its unfair that they can't get a ticket for Palace away!

If games were played on Saturdays at 3pm still...

portlock seagull

Why? Why us?
Jul 28, 2003
Not to Newcastle or Cardiff!

They'll be back out for the Spurs/Chelsea/Arsenal/Palace games

Actually the Palace game is far less attractive these days. Sussex Police have killed the game as demonstrated in previous seasons. I'd love PC Plod to go on secondment to the Old Firm clash. A handful of hoodies and it warrants our derby more often than not now being switched to Thursdays, 11pm, in Norway, for fans only with a cup final stub...1910, not '83). It's just so OTT and the hassle factor (deliberately) imposed is really detracting from attending the fixture these days.

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne
Actually the Palace game is far less attractive these days. Sussex Police have killed the game as demonstrated in previous seasons. I'd love PC Plod to go on secondment to the Old Firm clash. A handful of hoodies and it warrants our derby more often than not now being switched to Thursdays, 11pm, in Norway, for fans only with a cup final stub...1910, not '83). It's just so OTT and the hassle factor (deliberately) imposed is really detracting from attending the fixture these days.
Agree with this. Why is it that almost always we end up with our home game midweek. Makes me hate the fixture even more.

Neville's Breakfast

May 1, 2016
Oxton, Birkenhead
For most i estimate a average drive of 450 miles round trip for each of those games , to Palace 100 ish , ergo i think it will still be fine to moan about it when we play palace , also moaning about people moaning should be put in other stuff not on the sensible thread page :lolol:

the point being that excess demand for London tickets is dealt with by prioritizing people who can be bothered to go to the likes of Cardiff, Huddersfield etc.
Stamping one's feet because the only away games some people want are just up the road is not going to generate a lot of sympathy.
There is no closed shop.

FloatLeft

Jun 12, 2012

Mine arrived a couple of days ago

Pickles

May 5, 2014
Don’t forget Fulham

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Best away day ever, on a Saturday afternoon, irrespective of which division we're in.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here