Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Fortune tellers , palm readers , ouija boards

Wellesley

Jul 24, 2013
Have you thought about contacting the club, you could help us stay up this season with those skills.
Sitting in the stands sticking pins in dolls that look like opposition players.

I've already put my 'Parasitic Spell' on the Selhurst pitch.

Gabbafella

Aug 22, 2012
I found a fairground machine called Zoltan when I was a kid. I was really frustrated about being an insignificant child so I wished I was big.
The next day, unbelievably, my wish came true!
Crazy days laid ahead of me, I moved to the city, got an amazing job in a huge toy store, fell in love with a lady old enough to be my mother, played chopsticks on a giant keyboard with my boss, it's was all going amazingly well.
But it didn't last, I fell out with my best friend, I missed my family, but more importantly I missed being a kid.
I tracked down the Zoltan machine in the hope of becoming a child again and getting my life back. Luckily it all panned out ok.
I wouldn't mess with the supernatural again though.

Surrey_Albion

Jan 17, 2011
Horley
You know they use stooges?

There are plenty of fakes, but the occult is not something to mess around with.

I don't beleive in life after death,heaven,God ect so from a personal point of view anything "occult" is nonsense

hart's shirt

Jul 8, 2003
Kitbag in Dubai
I found a fairground machine called Zoltan when I was a kid. I was really frustrated about being an insignificant child so I wished I was big.
The next day, unbelievably, my wish came true!
Crazy days laid ahead of me, I moved to the city, got an amazing job in a huge toy store, fell in love with a lady old enough to be my mother, played chopsticks on a giant keyboard with my boss, it's was all going amazingly well.
But it didn't last, I fell out with my best friend, I missed my family, but more importantly I missed being a kid.
I tracked down the Zoltan machine in the hope of becoming a child again and getting my life back. Luckily it all panned out ok.
I wouldn't mess with the supernatural again though.

T Hanks for sharing it with us.

Baldseagull

Jan 26, 2012
Crawley
Recently a midget clairvoyant escaped from Holloway prison, the Police said there was a small medium at large.

Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann
I can't see any future in it, personally.

Lyndhurst 14

Jan 16, 2008
318382_178886992190278_100002069342508_384074_1880514937_n.jpg

happypig

Staring at the rude boys
May 23, 2009
Eastbourne
Stupid thread.
Ye gods have you not seen Derek Acora in action.
I mean how much more evidence do you need.

Is he the feller that only gets possessed by people with scouse accents ?

I once gave a mate a hand to run a new cable to Eva Petrulengro's hut on the Palace Pier. After we finished she asked us if it would work ok now and my mate says "you tell me love, you're the fortune teller"

OzMike

Oct 2, 2006
Perth Australia
Wouldn't waste my time with such mumbo jumbo and everyone who does the ouija board thing seems to have a 'scary experience' of some description.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here