Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Albion home kit 2017/18

Nixonator

Feb 8, 2016
Shoreham Beach
I was indifferent about the kit when revealed and thought it would grow on me. The opposite has happened. It would be a nice kit if the shoulders were a solid blue the same as the stripes.

Glad we finally managed to move past the iron-on amex panel, but just seems like we solve one problem and create another.

wellquickwoody

Many More Voting Years
NSC Patreon
Aug 10, 2007
Melbourne
For all those saying that they don't like the blue stripey sleeve thing fair enough. But look at the votes on the Sky poll, on balance ours is the second fave kit after Livercompo. So for those that actually think it is wrong, it is actually you who are wrong.

Mental Lental

Jul 5, 2003
Shiki-shi, Saitama
For all those saying that they don't like the blue stripey sleeve thing fair enough. But look at the votes on the Sky poll, on balance ours is the second least disliked kit after Livercompo. So for those that actually think it is wrong, it is actually you who are wrong.

FTFY.

29k don't like it. As opposed to the 22k who do.

So more people dislike it than like it.

And now you're not allowed to say that you like it because you lost the plebiscite. Themz the rules around here.

Last edited:

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
I guess you could say we've arrived now, this is a fake Brighton shirt, I don't recall there ever being a fake current Brighton shirt before

IMG_1661.JPG IMG_0483.JPG. IMG_0475.JPG. IMG_0478.JPG.

Bry Nylon

Test your smoke alarm
Helpful Moderator
Jul 21, 2003
Playing snooker
The fake Brighton shirt is actually better looking than the genuine article.

dejavuatbtn

Aug 4, 2010
Henfield
For all those saying that they don't like the blue stripey sleeve thing fair enough. But look at the votes on the Sky poll, on balance ours is the second fave kit after Livercompo. So for those that actually think it is wrong, it is actually you who are wrong.

It could have been the best. Sort the collar out and the multi use of blues. It's all about opinions. Unfortunately the decision makers were of the wrong opinion!

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
Sorry to sound ignorant, but how do you know that's a fake? I kind of hope it is, those blue shoulders are just all wrong.

Club badge is terrible, the font doesn't line up and is wrong.
The product code on the tag doesn't match the label
The serial number is incorrect
The stitching generally is poor.
The "authentic" badge has an elongated Nike tick.
The Premier League sleeve badges are poorly embossed.

Unfortunately I think the fabric is probably correct.

Me and my Monkey

Nov 3, 2015
Good detective work, I'd have been none the wiser unless I could compare it next to a genuine one. So, where did you find this gem, and what do they cost? (I've no intention of buying one).

hopkins

Banned
Nov 6, 2003
Brighton
All the official shirts are produced in China (or the like), materials will be the same, quality is Normally pretty good, I've bought shirts of other teams in kids sizes and for £10 for shirt and shorts with name and number on you can't go wrong. Obviously I'd insist you only buy through the club shop though :rolleyes:

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
Good detective work, I'd have been none the wiser unless I could compare it next to a genuine one. So, where did you find this gem, and what do they cost? (I've no intention of buying one).

It came to me for nothing, was contacted out of the blue, initially the person who had it thought it was genuine. The ones shown on the Thai adverts don't seem to have the nike logo, but I guess there will plenty with and without, and of differing quality too.

hopkins

Banned
Nov 6, 2003
Brighton
It came to me for nothing, was contacted out of the blue, initially the person who had it thought it was genuine. The ones shown on the Thai adverts don't seem to have the nike logo, but I guess there will plenty with and without, and of differing quality too.

They don't show the logos for some reason, but they will be on the kit.

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here