Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Visa required for the USA?

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
Just imagine if you had to endure this nonsense every time you popped over to Europe #Remain

I took too many Diazepam (and a small gin )when returning from Talinn once and when the guy at passport control at Gatwick asked where I had just flown in from I seriously couldn't answer him. He just looked at me and said, "Oh I don't really care, just go through"

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits
on arriving back from amstrdam one time i was questioned as to wether i had any drugs on my person....my answer was " nothing that's ever gonna see the light of day again"....i got a disgusted look off the customs personnel as they pulled my two buddies and cavity searched them........it was a long silent train ride home to worthing and chapmans where we all saw the funny side.....

oddsonlaughter

Jan 24, 2008
Hi there, that's great to know. As soon as I noticed the error I filled out a question on that exact site. That was 10 days ago now and haven't heard anything. How long did it take for your issue to be resolved? It's great to know you've had success from this route, I've got the phone numbers to hand if i need to escalate it further.

About 3 weeks for me

However, have seen people speed it up by calling

The Embassy costs over £100 to sort so avoid that if possible

the slow norris

Feb 8, 2005
Suffolk
Hi there, that's great to know. As soon as I noticed the error I filled out a question on that exact site. That was 10 days ago now and haven't heard anything. How long did it take for your issue to be resolved? It's great to know you've had success from this route, I've got the phone numbers to hand if i need to escalate it further.

Hi Oddson,

So, it's now 4 weeks later and I still haven't had a response from them. I've checked the status of the email daily and nowt has changed. When yours was sorted, did they email to let you know, or did you just keep on checking? I am trying to speak to them but get "line is busy" all the time. Just interested to know of how yours was resolved.

Cheers

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here