Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Which of your friends/family Premier League supporting teams have given you.......

Most of my friends support Brighton :shrug:

Curiously so do mine all of a sudden, it's all "we" and "us" now when talking about Brighton.

It's all very confusing seeing as they are always in the pub for Super Sunday wearing their replica Chelsea/arsenal/Man U tops

Mo Gosfield

Aug 11, 2010
1 bitter twisted Leeds supporter ( lives near Chichester and never seen them live), messages me every day saying ' Little BHA ' will be relegated by christmas.....
and pearls of wisdom like Stockdale wants to play for Leeds because they are a bigger club than 'Little BHA'.and 'Little BHA' are not big enough for the Premier.( alas it seems Leeds are also not big enough)

Thats the ' little old Brighton ' who will have an average crowd size bigger than almost half the PL next season.

Brok

😐
Dec 26, 2011
I'm glad to say that my friends here are mostly Crewe or Stoke.
All seem to be pleased for us, except one, from Orpington...

Rod Marsh

Aug 9, 2013
Sussex
I've had Liverpool, Arsenal, West Ham, Millwall, Watford, Chelsea and Man Utd fans congratulate me on our promotion to the premier league. No negative comments at all.

Nixonator

Feb 8, 2016
Shoreham Beach
The worse case scenario for these Sussex born and bred armchair followers of big PL clubs is that we have made it to the "Promised Land" - it just highlights their shallow existence (in terms of being a football fan). They will be desperate we get relegated as soon as possible to justify their deluded view of saying "we this" and "we that" when talking about a football club / international brand they have probably never visited. Thank god I and all my family know the true meaning and joy and despair (and every emotion in between) that comes with supporting your local club.

I don't post often but this subject always gets me going!!

This.

They think it''s justifiable when the albion are out the spotlight. As soon as we crash the party they start asking themselves the question.

Rambo

Don't Push me
Jul 8, 2003
Worthing/Vietnam
One bitter Arsenal fan at work giving it the 'you will be straight back down', but pretty much everyone else very pleased for the Albion.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here