Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Next season dates

ringmerseagulltoo

Feb 16, 2012
No doubt I should know this already, but I am afraid I don't, so;

When does the next EPL season start and finish

Is there any clash of events with the first day that would prevent a home match? Presumably we no longer clash with Gay Pride.

When are the fixtures announced?

Can I book an out of school term holiday now that won't mean me missing a home league match?

One more, are away matches capped at £20?

dolphins

Jan 26, 2012
BN1, in GOSBTS
14th June - fixtures announced at 9am BST, and the new season will open on the weekend commencing 12th August 2017 and conclude on Sunday 13th May 2018. Nice and early although might catch a fair few on the hop, being bang smack in the middle of school holidays!

Hugh Jorgan

Jul 30, 2008
Brighton
14th June - fixtures announced at 9am BST, and the new season will open on the weekend commencing 12th August 2017 and conclude on Sunday 13th May 2018. Nice and early although might catch a fair few on the hop, being bang smack in the middle of school holidays!

Yeah, i am booked to go away 09th August so i will miss the first 2 games - hopefully Burnley away and Bournemouth at home.

chimneys

Jun 11, 2007
To add to that, international weekends so no Albion - 2nd Sept and 7th October. Possibly also 11th November according to Fifa diary.

Notters

Oct 20, 2003
Guiseley
To add to that, international weekends so no Albion - 2nd Sept and 7th October. Possibly also 11th November according to Fifa diary.

Also note that there are Sussex Uni open days on 9th September (and 7th October) and Lewes Bonfire on 4th November, which are likely to affect fixtures.

CP 0 3 BHA

Nov 28, 2003
Northants
I may be away the first weekend so could miss the first Premier League game at the Amex. That may actually be a good thing as I rose from my sick bed (chicken pox) to attend the 1979 version and wished I hadn't bothered!

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here