Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

What a night!

patchamalbion

Feb 26, 2009
brighton
That was a great away day. Belushi's pre match was fantastic and the atmosphere at the ground was superb.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

It did look like a decent bit of fun in that place when we tried to get in at 6ish! Why the arrests? Just a few over-egging the lagers?

CorgiRegisteredFriend

May 29, 2011
Boring By Sea
A truely enjoyable evening. Even having to pay for a taxi thanks to the Wheelie Bin incident could not dampen spirits.

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
On SSN, the two tiers of Brighton fans erupting for both goals, looked incredible. Every single fan going berserk. Have loved watching that quite a few times already!! Plus the celebrations at the end with the players. CH and the players might hide it, but EVERYONE knows we're going up.

I had a look at downatthemac Huddersfield forum. They've thrown in the towel, now taking about resting key players for the play-offs.

AWAYDAY

Jul 21, 2009
Got in at 3am. Heads killing! Can't stop looking at the table!!

Hampster Gull

Dec 22, 2010
I am unsurprisingly in a similar condition this morning.

You're spot on about Stephens. Mrs LK observed that Holloway was having a go at the 4th official throughout that break. It definitely helped.

I've long given up worrying about over-confidence in claiming our promotion. We're in a great position, we have the players and we have enough winnable games ahead to do this comfortably.

This is our year!

This :thumbsup:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here