Votes: 117 72.7%
  • Other (Please specify)

Votes: 5 3.1%

• Total voters

Knocky's Nose

Mon nez est en Valenciennes..
May 7, 2017
Eastbourne
My best mates Dad (RIP, lovely fella) was a Marathon Runner and did insane amounts of miles running and training. He used to swear that the immaculate condition of his feet after such massive abuse was down to pissing on them in the shower...

Anyway, my answer is yes - if I need one in the shower, I'll piss down the plug hole. The Mrs would divorce me if she knew I did, but my argument is that it's sterile** - and it saves the planet.

** they used to pee on wounds to sterilise them in the trenches, apparenty.

Talking of the Mrs, she once (when she was in her late teens) went to Butlins in Bognor with a group of friends on a Hen do. When they arrived, the (they were told) the Stag do before them were thrown out of the room and it needed 'extra cleaning'. One of them had laid a log the size of Frank Bruno's leg in the shower.... ???

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patreon
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham

Mr Putdown

Jan 26, 2004
Christchurch
I can’t get my head around people thinking it’s gross. Urine is almost certainly less bacteria laden than your skin yet that’s more acceptable to shed in the shower.

People are weird.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patreon
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
My best mates Dad (RIP, lovely fella) was a Marathon Runner and did insane amounts of miles running and training. He used to swear that the immaculate condition of his feet after such massive abuse was down to pissing on them in the shower...

Anyway, my answer is yes - if I need one in the shower, I'll piss down the plug hole. The Mrs would divorce me if she knew I did, but my argument is that it's sterile** - and it saves the planet.

Talking of the Mrs, she once (when she was in her late teens) went to Butlins in Bognor with a group of friends on a Hen do. When they arrived, the (they were told) the Stag do before them were thrown out of the room and it needed 'extra cleaning'. One of them had laid a log the size of Frank Bruno's leg in the shower.... ???

:lolol:

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
peeing_in_the_snow-2073.gif

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patreon
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade

I’m not having that. Butlins Bognor, in the 1990s, would have harvested it and sent it to the kitchen to be stewed as an extra dinner option.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mr Bridger

Sound of the suburbs
Feb 25, 2013
Earth
the Correct way is to p!ss in the flannel and rinse it out afterwards, isn’t it?

Brownstuff

Feb 21, 2009
Hove
All for saving a bit of water
In years to come they will look back at our era and think what terrible water wasters we have been

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
I'm all for saving a bit of time in the morning.

DavidinSouthampton

NSC Patreon
Jan 3, 2012
Has been known but I don't make a habit of it...….

hart's shirt

Jul 8, 2003
Kitbag in Dubai

jackanada

Jul 19, 2011
Brighton
Pissing on your feet clears up athlete's foot.

Besides a forceful piss can cut your poo into small enough bits to go down the plughole

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
Madonna swears by it as she wees in her feet in the shower to prevent athlete’s foot.

Knocky's Nose

Mon nez est en Valenciennes..
May 7, 2017
Eastbourne
Besides a forceful piss can cut your poo into small enough bits to go down the plughole

We live in a house which used to be the home of a rather opulent Iraqi family - and in every toilet there's a thing for squirting your arse. It's like a shower head on a hose, right next to the crapper.

I can tell you now that it trumps a toilet brush for dislodging the bowl-skidders no end, so they're staying :thumbsup:

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here