Screenshot_20181013-204442.png

Apologies if fixtures.
But I found these cartoons from HERE, not too bad IMO
I'll be getting one :albion2:

Last edited:

maffew

Dec 10, 2003
Worcester England
No apologies necessary, lots of us (including myself) will have never seen this - it's superb! How big is the original?

BIG!
https://footballcartoonhistories.co.uk/pages/about-richard

I find each club's early history fascinating and I like to look for the quirky as well as the landmark historic events. My goal is to draw all the football clubs in the English football league. Wether this is achievable or not I'm going to give it my best. So if you can't find the club you're looking for at the moment, bear with me and they may appear on my list some time in the future. On average I produce about one team a month so progress isn't speedy by any means.

They are good these are :)

dazzer6666

NSC Patreon
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
BIG!
https://footballcartoonhistories.co.uk/pages/about-richard

I find each club's early history fascinating and I like to look for the quirky as well as the landmark historic events. My goal is to draw all the football clubs in the English football league. Wether this is achievable or not I'm going to give it my best. So if you can't find the club you're looking for at the moment, bear with me and they may appear on my list some time in the future. On average I produce about one team a month so progress isn't speedy by any means.

They are good these are :)

A3 for purchase by the look of things......

bobbysmith01

Feb 6, 2015
I have one in my hallway, my step daughter brought for my
Birthday and it’s superb.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here