Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

TINPOT Football club!!

Brian Fantana

Oct 8, 2006
In the field
Biggest game for 20 years haha hardly.

And yes I'm not at the game as no tickets available.. It's called a sell out.. The same can be asked to all of you? As tickets were available in the away end.

Nothing wrong of being a small city that's beside Nottingham. Oh and Brighton is such a major city. Lol Thursday I clearly seen how much of a dump Brighton is!!

Tinpot

I'll console myself with the fact that I'm not from your shit bucket of a town. You're proud to come from a town that is the ******** of the gashest region in the country, which is packed full of homophobic, ignorant *****?

Max Paper

Sunshiinnnnneeee
Nov 3, 2009
Testicles
Before these playoffs I hoped derby would win at wembley if they beat us. After listening to their fans on the train back to Brighton on Thursday and hearing some of them even booked their hotels for the final since, and now this prat, I hope they fail miserably. Jamie the ****.

geodavies

Jan 8, 2012
Saltdean
If you listen, just before the Derby fans chant you can hear the Brighton fans chant. That's because your fans forget to chant. For instance, 20mins in. Brighton fans chanting "We are Brighton". Then the Derby fans followed with the same chant. That's ****ing tinpot that you need a reminder from the away fans that you need to chant.

What's even more pathetic than your thread is that instead of actually watching your team at your stadium, you're on the opposition's forum. Your mother should have swallowed you, atleast taken you on her chin....

Ha ha

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
Fair play to the lad, he's managed an hour without being banned.

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
Right I've got his IP address, his home address and his facebook account now. One more post and the lot goes up.

I would seriously pay attention to what [MENTION=5306]Questions[/MENTION] has said [MENTION=29380]sheltonRam[/MENTION]. I'm sure a simple apology will avoid any problems for you.

Pickles

May 5, 2014
Right I've got his IP address, his home address and his facebook account now. One more post and the lot goes up.

What, upside down?

blueandwhitestripes

Mar 18, 2008
Sussex
I would seriously pay attention to what [MENTION=5306]Questions[/MENTION] has said [MENTION=29380]sheltonRam[/MENTION]. I'm sure a simple apology will avoid any problems for you.

I think a grovelling apology is due........

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick

bluenitsuj

Listen to me!!!
Feb 26, 2011
Willingdon