Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Loop Hole for Swansea Tickets

spoonie

Apr 19, 2011
I don't think so, it might have been a glitch for a couple of people for some odd reason, but I logged on yesterday and this morning and couldn't buy as others have said.

had to be logged on as someone else and choose from their Friends and Family. Big error by the club

BNthree

Plastic JCL
Sep 14, 2016
WeHo
So, any season ticket holder at all was able to buy from yesterday morning until someone twigged today?

Nope. I'm a season ticket holder and had logged on yesterday but didn't have the option.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
So, any season ticket holder at all was able to buy from yesterday morning until someone twigged today?

Brilliant!

Not sure if anyone could, but I am aware of a lead-buyer who had the required top-tier points being able to purchase a ticket yesterday for someone who didn't.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland

spoonie

Apr 19, 2011
So someone with enough points could buy for themselves and others who did not?
yes for example could buy your own if you had enough points but could also get another friends or family member even if they didn't have enough points (I didn't do this btw its just an example)

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
So I wonder who we can blame for yet another ticketing 'incident'? Has anybody taken a screenshot to post on Twitter? Fans to blame and Barber to fill a page in the programme?

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Titanic

Super Moderator
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
West Sussex
So I wonder who we can blame for yet another ticketing 'incident'? Has anybody taken a screenshot to post on Twitter? Fans to blame and Barber to fill a page in the programme?

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Clearly it is the fans fault for yet again abusing the system so kindly and generously put in place by the club. Expect a press release and stern letters.

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patreon
Aug 8, 2005
Clearly it is the fans fault for yet again abusing the system so kindly and generously put in place by the club. Expect a press release and stern letters.

Well on the face of it, they made it very clear what points were needed to buy a ticket. Will they return those with not enough points?

spoonie

Apr 19, 2011
Club now contacting people that bought tickets without enough points to cancel their tickets. so expect a few more going on sale again soon

Albion Robster

Jul 21, 2003
North West
Club now contacting people that bought tickets without enough points to cancel their tickets. so expect a few more going on sale again soon

That's a bit embarrassing from the club.
Looks like those tickets have now dropped back into the ticketing portal, 16 tickets now showing across 4 different blocks.

Might even make third tier now. I guess the club might be putting on unwanted staff tickets over the next few days as well.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland

That's a bit shit as you will now miss out if you were able to buy in the second tier but didn't because you bought in the first. In fact that's very shit.

Nixonator

Feb 8, 2016
Shoreham Beach
That's a bit embarrassing from the club.
Looks like those tickets have now dropped back into the ticketing portal, 16 tickets now showing across 4 different blocks.

Might even make third tier now. I guess the club might be putting on unwanted staff tickets over the next few days as well.

I imagine the club have profusely apologised to those who decided to buy tickets that they were in full knowledge of being ineligible for.

dazzer6666

NSC Patreon
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
That's a bit shit as you will now miss out if you were able to buy in the second tier but didn't because you bought in the first. In fact that's very shit.

Hopefully not - it only just (if that) got to be sold out today, so if the people not in T1 that were allowed to buy in T1 are in T2 they can immediately go back in a buy another ticket before 9am tomorrow when T3 opens....................

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here