Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Alan Brazil/Talksport

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
I'm genuinely surprised that TalkSport actually has listeners ! apart from the odd moment it is the worst type of radio known to man. I stopped listening about 6 years back due to its proclivity towards employing ignorant twats pretending to have an opinion in order to generate some texts and calls to make the station some money.

Billy the Fish

Technocrat
Oct 18, 2005
Haywards Heath
Brazil is just a bit thick. If he's required to talk about a subject that isn't last night's Premier league game or a day out drinking he might as well be discussing quantum physics, because he'd avoid it in the same way and quickly move the conversation back to something he knows about.

Even stuff that he does pretend to know about, he generally get it wrong.

The Colin Murray show is excellent.

Paris

Jul 17, 2010
13th district
The Colin Murray show is ok. Especially some of his guest presenters, like the big German. Find Murray a tad aggravating. A bit like a kid at school who is trying too hard to be cool.

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
I'm genuinely surprised that TalkSport actually has listeners ! apart from the odd moment it is the worst type of radio known to man. I stopped listening about 6 years back due to its proclivity towards employing ignorant twats pretending to have an opinion in order to generate some texts and calls to make the station some money.

Just a shame we can't have a non-commercial sport radio station in this country. I haven't put TalkSport on in a good long while because of exactly what you say above, it's an insult to the intelligence of even the thickest white van man.

SIMMO SAYS

Jul 31, 2012
Incommunicado
I know a lot of posters don't like Talksport but I love H & J
I'm just like Jacobs :eek: apparently :moo:

Although I'm 6'1 and not Jewish

jamie the seagull

Jul 27, 2011
Dramatic fall in audience figures on his morning show.
Talksport considering axing him.
Replace with Jeff Stelling & Danny Kelly sharing.
Brasil maybe moved to weekends

Source: Charlie Sale: Daily Mail

Mellor 3 Ward 4

Jul 27, 2004
saaf of the water
The whole station is complete toilet, with the exception of Danny Kelly, and when he's on Danny Murphy. Even H&J are past their sell by date.

Quick, let's make a controversial statement (that we don't really believe in) to get gullible idiots to phone in.

Cundy, Brazil and Durham are the worst.

Absolute dross radio.

portlock seagull

Why? Why us?
Jul 28, 2003
The whole station is complete toilet, with the exception of Danny Kelly, and when he's on Danny Murphy. Even H&J are past their sell by date.

Quick, let's make a controversial statement (that we don't really believe in) to get gullible idiots to phone in.

Absolute dross radio.

Agree with all of that especially Danny kelly. Could listen to him all day long, the rest are typically rubbish including 'Saggers' who was supposed to bring the IQ up but seems to have just become 'won of da laaads'

Greg Bobkin

Silver Seagull
May 22, 2012
Danny Kelly is OK, but he seems to have fallen into the 'Brazil' trap of asking a question that's about three sentences too long. H&J are good – I like the fact that cover left-field sports and even when talking about football it's normally Germany, South America or something other than the Premier League.

The rest of it – with the slight exception of Rushen and Glendenning – can do one.

Garry Nelson's teacher

May 11, 2015
Bloody Worthing!
Danny Kelly is OK, but he seems to have fallen into the 'Brazil' trap of asking a question that's about three sentences too long. H&J are good – I like the fact that cover left-field sports and even when talking about football it's normally Germany, South America or something other than the Premier League.

The rest of it – with the slight exception of Rushen and Glendenning – can do one.

Danny Kelly is a bright guy and definitely one of TS's few assets, but the show he did with Simon Jordan was oh so self important as he fuelled SJ's rocket-sized ego. It's difficult to pick out the worst presenters as there's so many of them but I'll nominate the '2 Mikes', Durham + Gough and Brazil + anyone.

Dorset Seagull

Once Dolphin, Now Seagull

Absolute dross radio.

Agree but as well as Danny Kelly I quite like Sam Matterface

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here