Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Brighton & Hove Albion vs Milton Keynes Dons *** Official Match Thread ***

burnee54

East Upper Hermit
Sep 1, 2011
up the downs
It took me three attempts to pass GCSE Eng lang. Then I went on to get English Lit. MA hons first. Don't worry about the details,

Thank you for your kind words of encouragement. The "re-sit" is the official term as when I was at school there was no such thing as GCSE so this is my first go at it.
At 62 I have just taken a job that slavishly adheres to the standard model of employable qualifications. Ho Hum!

Albion my Albion

NSC Patron
Feb 6, 2016
Indiana, USA
Apparently their manager said he was going to pick his strongest side or something (according to their website).

**&*&*& is playing which is a good sign of their strongest side. The former Wimbeldon FC do have some injuries. 0 - 0 to Chesterfield on post-NYD. They aren't that skilled this season.

Last edited:

Seagull kimchi

Oct 8, 2010
Korea and India
Thank you for your kind words of encouragement. The "re-sit" is the official term as when I was at school there was no such thing as GCSE so this is my first go at it.
At 62 I have just taken a job that slavishly adheres to the standard model of employable qualifications. Ho Hum!

That seems harsh to say the least!

Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann
Sounds like an enthralling match.

[tweet]817758517876707330[/tweet]

That was a bit underwhelming

StonehamPark

#Brighton-Nil
Oct 30, 2010
BC, Canada
"..we're going up and we'll win the cup......" seems entirely appropriate for today though!

Agree with the above, however what I heard (again), was "and we're going up TO win the cup...". Grr!!

And as I'm already having a moan, I may as well throw in that I'm sick of Warren's constant negative commentary.
I can forgive his mumbling, incorrect names and general vocal cluster****ery, but his constant negativity grates.

maltaseagull

Feb 25, 2009
Zabbar- Malta
I was about to post the same. It always depresses me to see people use Americanisms when there are perfectly good English ways to say the same thing

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Can I get is spreading too!

My answer would be "Yes! help yourself."

perseus

Broad Blue & White stripe
Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna
Brentford 5-1 Eastleigh.... Hogan not playing.

Lansbury not playing for Forest. Will he go to Villa?

burnee54

East Upper Hermit
Sep 1, 2011
up the downs
That seems harsh to say the least!

I know mate but since Thatcher, the employment scene has been a buyers market.
You do what you have too.
30 years management in the catering industry without an 'O' Level or GCSE to my name. A part time teaching job and I'm jumping through hoops like a 16 year old.
:)

Hopefully Hughton giving a bit of a kick up the arse - Dons have created good positions through Aneke and Reeves but can't test Maenpaa - id get Stephens and Skalak on for more energy if we start second half flat

Two Professors

Two Mad Professors
Jul 13, 2009
Multicultural Brum
If it's good enough for him.........;
grammarnazis.jpg

Jul 5, 2003
Bristol
Hopefully Hughton giving a bit of a kick up the arse - Dons have created good positions through Aneke and Reeves but can't test Maenpaa - id get Stephens and Skalak on for more energy if we start second half flat

What's the point of risking Stephens? We're 1 up in a game the club have little interest in us win. Job done so far.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here