Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Ian Hart- Worthing Herald

MattBackHome

Jul 7, 2003
Nothing particularly wrong with that article, even if it is a bit gloomier than I would have pitched it (It fails to mention just how entertaining Tuesday night was).

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Ian is a great bloke and BHAFC lifelong fan and did a radio show for years so is entitled to his views. Also he has done many funerals of BHAFC fans and NSC members

Last edited by a moderator:

bhafc99

Oct 14, 2003
Dubai
Ian's a top bloke and has done loads for the club and the fans down the years. He gets my respect.

Having said that, the punctuation in that article is ****ing shocking.

strings

Moving further North...
Feb 19, 2006
Barnsley
There isn't anything in there I would disagree with this week. Having said that, I do feel Harty's column has been a bit overly negative since Poyet left.

The good thing is that, especially in football, people have differing opinions - that is why we come to NSC. I still read Harty every week, and enjoy doing so, I just don't necessarily always agree with him!

Grombleton

Surrounded by <div>s
Dec 31, 2011
I agree with the article overall, but some parts are a bit questionable - for example, could you class COG as a panic buy? It was done earlier in the season, so not the traditonal '11pm deadline day' type of thing (see Dobbie. S)

Oscar

Nov 10, 2003
Nothing wrong with that article. Bit disappointed there's none of Ian's trademark 1970s wrestler references though.

JBizzle

Apr 18, 2010
Seaford
It's a bit miserly but I don't see much wrong with the content although Chris O'Grady was signed in July, so I'm not certain how that falls into the "panic buy" category. It may be a misjudgement, but I don't see much panic in it.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
The comment regarding CO'G is bizarre considering he probably put in his best performance in an Albion shirt so far on Tuesday.

Normandy seagull

Jul 16, 2003
Orne 61 France
Ian Hart is an Albion legend and the thread starter, you my friend are a total cock. Stopped listening to BBC SCR/Sussex when he left the phone in and won;t return until he is back!

surrey jim

Not in Surrey
Aug 2, 2005
Bevendean
Wonder what [MENTION=17322]Lenny Rider[/MENTION] makes of this thread?

D

Deleted member 22389

Ian :bowdown:Hart

Still like to know who complained to BBC Sussex because the phone in has never been the same since he left.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
I suggest that he wrote that article when still feeling the disappointment of 2 points dropped rather than looking at the long term.

I like Harty, he stood up to be counted when it mattered and he's always a bit controversial and loves playing Devil's Advocate.

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
IH may well be right, but it was a pretty negative article given that we have just played Cardiff off the park. Perhaps we just need a win for a rosier outlook.

Last edited:

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Ian :bowdown:Hart

Still like to know who complained to BBC Sussex because the phone in has never been the same since he left.

Plenty of people I believe and all so unnecessary because he was sticking ( not licking) up for the disaster that was Micky Adams mark 2, which was a mistake :smile:

I was one of the people that he was referring to as I had totally lost faith in Adams by the end of the Walsall game and even beating City didn't change my mind. Wasn't me that complained though!!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here