Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Barnet on Tuesday

The Birdman

Nov 30, 2008
Haywards Heath
The first round of the cup would we be better playing away are the club losing money playing at home in front of crowd which only fills a third of the ground.
If we are now a big club we should be sell at least 18,000 why are we not.
Not to late come on it's not a school night come on down.

West Upper Seagull

Oct 31, 2003
Woodingdean
Maenpaa
Rosenior Goldson Hünemeier Suttner
Skalak Pröpper Sidwell Izquierdo
Gross
Hemed​

The only ones in this selection I'd disagree with is that Bong will play instead of Suttner and Knockaert instead of Gross (as he clearly needs minutes if he wasn't considered fit enough to start at Leicester). A chance to try Knocky out in the number 10 role again, but if not he'll play Skalak there and Knocky out wide.

HastingsSeagull

Jan 13, 2010
BGC Manila
We need practice playing stong sides and breaking on them....... this game is going to be pointless other than giving people confidence or loosing even more.

Unless we want to win the cup that is :)

perseus

Broad Blue & White stripe
Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna
Quite afew of our players have hardly played competitive football for a long time and need match time in case they are needed: Mäenpää, Hünemeier, Goldson, Bong, Rosenoir.

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
If my mathematics are correct including the 495 tickets Barnet have sold , the crowd should be 8,563 , due to the solar eclipse today most of those attending will be called Dave and reside in the Hollingdean area .

whitelion

Dec 16, 2003
Southwick
The first round of the cup would we be better playing away are the club losing money playing at home in front of crowd which only fills a third of the ground.

It's a Round Two match.

Dolph Ins

May 26, 2014
Mid Sussex
I'm actually really looking forward to tonight and seeing some players I've not seen before/ only seen a couple of times.

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove

£10. 15 loyalty points. Bit surprised more aren't coming, even if it's just for the points!

Peter Grummit

Oct 13, 2004
Lewes
Maenpaa
Rosenior Goldson Hünemeier Suttner
Skalak Pröpper Sidwell Izquierdo
Gross
Hemed​

Go strong, get game time into the players who need it but also give some others a chance to get settled and into a rhythm.
Izzy not ready, Hughton has said.

Molumby likely to start with Connolly on the bench. Looking forward to see these 2 prospects.

John Akinde is injured for Barnet and he scores a big proportion of their goals.

PG

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

brightonrock

Dodgy Hamstrings
Jan 1, 2008
So we're likely to see something along these lines?...

Maenpaa; Rosenior, Goldson, Hünemeier, Bong; Knockaert, Ince, Molumby, Skalak; Towell; Hemed.

Subs: Sanchez, Matějů, Dunk, Stephens, Ahannach, Tilley, Connolly.

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
There will be 24 Championship managers or assistants at the AMEX boosting the crowd, and looking at albion's shop window - Towell, Ince will be on display for sure, Hemed of course, maybe Goldson or Skalak also will attract loan interest.

Last edited:

Quinney

Aug 3, 2009
Hastings
There will be 20 Championship managers or assistants at the AMEX boosting the crowd, and looking at albion's shop window - Towell, Ince will be on display for sure, Hemed of course, maybe Goldson or Skalak also will attract loan interest.

Hemed will probably have a "slight knock". We won't want to risk an injury if he is off to Reading or Leeds.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

Turkey

Jul 4, 2003
Something like:

Maenpaa
Mateju - Goldson - Hunemeier - Bong
Molumby - Ince
Knockaert - Towell - Skalak
Hemed

With Rosenior, Ahannach, Tilley and Connolly all on the bench?

Marshy

Jul 6, 2003
FRUIT OF THE BLOOM
Maenpaa

Mateju Goldson Hunemeier Bong

Skalak Rosenior Molumby/Ince Tilley/Knockaert

Towell

Hemed

Would love to see Tilley and Molumby get 45 mins

Maximus

Jul 24, 2007
Brighton
Can't see Hemed starting. With Murray out with a knock already, and Baldock out for <insert random time here>, Tomer is currently our only fit striker. Ooo-errr.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here