Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Tammy Abraham

perseus

Broad Blue & White stripe
Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna
I would not even sign a BT Contract in this weather, Maybe they do not have air conditioning up in Toonland?

Charlies Shinpad

Jul 5, 2003
Oakford in Devon
Bristol City had to put together a package for Chelsea to scrutinise to get TA on loan for the season
Part of the package was to start every game bar injury and suspension
Which if you check the records he did

As I was told by a Brizzle City season ticket holder yesterday

NooBHA

Jan 13, 2015
Bristol City had to put together a package for Chelsea to scrutinise to get TA on loan for the season

I think Brighton have a decent relationship with Chelsea but CH would never give such assurances to anyone or any club that someone would play regardless of circumstances or form.

sir albion

Jan 6, 2007
SWINDON
Who cares about relationships with other prem clubs especially bloody Chelsea.Lets get our scouts out there earning their money and buy young talented players.

Marshy

Jul 6, 2003
FRUIT OF THE BLOOM
I think Brighton have a decent relationship with Chelsea but CH would never give such assurances to anyone or any club that someone would play regardless of circumstances or form.

tomori was definately on a must feature in match day squad deal, but that is a lot different to starting

NooBHA

Jan 13, 2015
tomori was definately on a must feature in match day squad deal, but that is a lot different to starting

That's not true.

Tomori got his game time on merit by working hard in training and showing promise and when injuries kicked in and in the cup games against the lower league sides.

sparkie

Jul 17, 2003
Hove

It's surprising that such a clause would be allowed as in effect one team within the league is dictating selection to another team in the same league.

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
Once again both teams have already agreed identical terms (whatever they include) with Chelsea before being allowed to talk to the player
Abraham will now make his choice between them based on his preferences.

Hugo Rune

NSC Patreon
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
Having studied Abraham's goals for Bris-Cit last season, he does have the most extraordinary knack of being in the right place at the right time and ensuring his shots hit the back of the net. Murray has this knack (to an extent) too, Zamora had it but I've not seen another Albion player display that sort of predatory instinct in the last 25 years. Toon have a £100m war-chest and a 50k+ stadium but we have CH & TB. Still in the game!

Not Andy Naylor

Dec 12, 2007
Seven Dials
Why does anyone believe the Torygraph rather than the Mail or vice versa, or the Newcastle paper over the Arsegas? Until that picture of the player with the shirt/scarf appears, no-one knows anything.

perseus

Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna
Instinct to me (three pints worth) says Goldson should on on loan and we borrow Nathan Ake instead.

perseus

Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna
Having studied Abraham's goals for Bris-Cit last season, he does have the most extraordinary knack of being in the right place at the right time and ensuring his shots hit the back of the net. Murray has this knack (to an extent) too, Zamora had it but I've not seen another Albion player display that sort of predatory instinct in the last 25 years. Toon have a £100m war-chest and a 50k+ stadium but we have CH & TB. Still in the game!

Tap in Tammy.
Toon have got to sell their junk before Ashley will release their funds?!

osgood

Apr 17, 2011
brighton

and nearer mums house !

ShandyH

Jan 22, 2010
Back in London
Judging by the Bristol highlights, a few of his goals wouldn't happen in the Premier League. But I reckon about 11 of them would've done. That's a lot for a young chap. He's sharp and with good wingers will definitely score a few. I like him. Let's get him involved in this lovely momentum.

perseus

Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna
Judging by the Bristol highlights, a few of his goals wouldn't happen in the Premier League. But I reckon about 11 of them would've done. That's a lot for a young chap. He's sharp and with good wingers will definitely score a few. I like him. Let's get him involved in this lovely momentum.

https://www.whoscored.com/Players/19494/Show/Sam-Baldock
Last season 50% chance of scoring a goal in 90 minutes, 10% outside the box, 40% open play, 10% headers. SPG 2.5

https://www.whoscored.com/Players/317506/Show/Tammy-Abraham
Last season 60% chance of scoring a goal in 90 minutes, 0% outside the box, 50% open play (total includes 2 pens), 0% headers. SPG 2.9.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here