Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Good luck, Palace..

One Love

Aug 22, 2011
Brighton
Palace weren't dominated in any way. Chelsea were lucky to only concede 2, they were genuinely woeful. This wasn't a smash and grab; this was our best ever performance in the PL. Total control of the game for long periods, some exceptional individual skill and wonderful tactics.

Err 36% possession.

Shots 26-13 to Chelsea?

ThePaddy

Aug 27, 2013
Err 36% possession.

Shots 26-13 to Chelsea?

Posession means nothing, I don't think we had >50% in any game last season and we still finished top half. The vast majority of their shots were blocked efforts from range. Watch the highlights on MoTD tonight and you'll see. We were much the better side today and deserved the points.

Pardew is the only manager in the world to have beaten Mourinho 3 times. Palace are only the second team to beat Mourinho's Chelsea at home; the 2nd time in 100 games.

Wilko

LUZZING chairs about
Sep 19, 2003
BN1
Sorry NSC but I do think its pretty funny for Palace to beat Mourinho on his own turf. Palace in black armbands too.

One Love

Aug 22, 2011
Brighton
If that's the BBC stats that you are quoting, I'm surprised that you haven't realised how consistently wrong they are.

EG the game we scored two goals from open play, and the BBC showed we had no shots.

Consistently wrong in your oppositions favour?? OK

BBC site shows you having 6 shots on target where do you get none from?

Anyhow, the observation is that you consistently have poor possession stats but still get wins that's all. It wasn't a criticism so no need to get all sensitive :) .

I haven't got a problem with you and am happy you are getting the results. Having to go there for your home games you deserve something to smile about.

Dougie

Jan 11, 2012
I am continually amazed how Palace can be dominated and have really poor possession stats yet still get results.

I really don't know how they do it.
As I was saying .

Elvis

Mar 22, 2010
Viva Las Hove
Palace beat Chelsea away and their fans are scuttling on to NSC to see what's being said!

Great result guys. Go and enjoy it.

If the Albion won at Stamford Bridge I would probably be arrested for masturbating in the away end! or if I got away with it knocking one out on the platform at Fulham Broadway!!! logging on to another teams forum would be the last thing on my mind. Lets face it I would be unable to anyway with only one spare hand!!!

dangull

Feb 24, 2013
You have to give Palace credit where its due. They were underdogs when they faced us a few years ago, and look where they are now since then despite their 1970's stadium.

It shows us what we can achieve if we go up soon with our new stadium and support.

John Bumlick

Banned
Apr 29, 2007
here hare here
regardless of your opinion of the teams involved, this is just.....weird.

top kek.JPG

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here