Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Misc] Royal Blood @ Cardiff Arena

swindonseagull

Aug 6, 2003
Swindon, but used to be Manila
Just received an unexpected call from the Cardiff box office offering me 2 tickets for Royal Blood next monday....I thought the waiting list was a non existant.

Support acts are At the Drive in and Black Honey....i have never heard of either of them......any info?

tonyt

Feb 23, 2009
Black Honey are from Brighton.
Saw them at Patterns last year.
Really good indie pop / rock with girl singer.
Tipped for big things.
Well worth watching.

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
Black Honey are from Brighton.
Saw them at Patterns last year.
Really good indie pop / rock with girl singer.
Tipped for big things.
Well worth watching.

This.
Saw them at the Shepherds Bush Empire last November, brilliant.

swindonseagull

Aug 6, 2003
Swindon, but used to be Manila
Black Honey were ok but only played 30 min.
At the drive in......not my cup of tea....in fact will never listen to them again on Spotify
Royal Blood......Fantastic, superb, brilliant. Played 1 hour 45 and at only £20 a ticket !!!!!!!!!

tinx

Jul 6, 2003
Horsham Town
Looking forward to seeing them at the Brighton Centre in a couple of weeks. If they played 1hr 45 mins they must have played every song from both albums pretty much.

Feb 11, 2006
Amsterdam
Looking forward to seeing them at the Brighton Centre in a couple of weeks. If they played 1hr 45 mins they must have played every song from both albums pretty much.

Saw them last week in Amsterdam and they were, as ever, phenomenal. I think they played all but three songs - 5 mins of those 1:45 in Amsterdam were for one of Ben's rather splendid Drum Solo's punk: :rock:

S'hampton Seagull

Oct 12, 2003
Southampton
Black Honey were ok but only played 30 min.
At the drive in......not my cup of tea....in fact will never listen to them again on Spotify
Royal Blood......Fantastic, superb, brilliant. Played 1 hour 45 and at only £20 a ticket !!!!!!!!!

Going to see them on the 28 Nov in Bournemouth. Epic fail from me as this was booked before the fixtures were out and I realised this clashed with the palARSE game. Very impressed with a 1hr 45 mins set, did they play almost everything from the 2 albums? My tickets were more like £40, oh well.

Feb 11, 2006
Amsterdam
Going to see them on the 28 Nov in Bournemouth. Epic fail from me as this was booked before the fixtures were out and I realised this clashed with the palARSE game. Very impressed with a 1hr 45 mins set, did they play almost everything from the 2 albums? My tickets were more like £40, oh well.

Chek out Setlist FM if you wanna see what they played (I know some people don't like spoilers otherwise I'd paste the setlist in!), I noticed they played one more song in Amsterdam than in Cardiff.

Bedsex

not my real name
Jan 29, 2009
Flitwick

Not quite such an epic fail from me, but I’m also double booked with the Albion and Royal Blood. I’m seeing them next Monday evening at Ally Pally and therefore have to miss the Stoke game. I wonder if Ben will provide score updates during their set?

S'hampton Seagull

Oct 12, 2003
Southampton
Not quite such an epic fail from me, but I’m also double booked with the Albion and Royal Blood. I’m seeing them next Monday evening at Ally Pally and therefore have to miss the Stoke game. I wonder if Ben will provide score updates during their set?

Hopefully he will. I'm considering wearing my BHAFC shirt to the gig considering the night it's on, plus he's a fan of course. Socially acceptable or bad gig etiquette?

S'hampton Seagull

Oct 12, 2003
Southampton
Saw RB in Bournemouth last night, they were outstanding. Me and a mate went wearing our Brighton shirts and as we were near the front Ben Thacther noticed this when thanking the crowd at the end. He knew the Palace score and we exchanged "Palace can f@ck off" before he walked off. Class evening!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here