Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Knockaert injured

harriri2000

Apr 7, 2011
oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
Oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooaoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Spot the "a"!

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
What is the latest news on AK injury. I work on the principal that they cannot be concerned or he would have been flown home for immediate medical treatment but then again many injured footballers go to Germany for treatment, so perhaps not.

bhanutz

Aug 23, 2005
What is the latest news on AK injury. I work on the principal that they cannot be concerned or he would have been flown home for immediate medical treatment but then again many injured footballers go to Germany for treatment, so perhaps not.

They were returning home the next day anyway.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Although [MENTION=24867]chaileyjem[/MENTION] tells me that Gross is the Baldock cover/alternative I am more concerned that we don't have more strength in depth in Baldock's position than wingers :shrug:

I mean is it really that hard to find number 10s with Premier League money???

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Although [MENTION=24867]chaileyjem[/MENTION] tells me that Gross is the Baldock cover/alternative I am more concerned that we don't have more strength in depth in Baldock's position than wingers :shrug:
Also, Groß has played a lot more as a CM than as an ACM, so it would be possible to play both Groß and another ACM in the same team if we have a CM shortage at any point.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Also, Groß has played a lot more as a CM than as an ACM, so it would be possible to play both Groß and another ACM in the same team if we are have a CM shortage at any point.

Stop being a clever arse with the Gross spelling :smile:

chaileyjem

#BarberIn
NSC Patron
Jun 27, 2012

I mean is it really that hard to find number 10s with Premier League money???

I'm sure we'll be looking at another striker but this is what Hughton said when he was bought confirming that he will play him, perhaps not always, in that #10 role.
"He offers something different to our existing midfielders, as an attacking midfielder in a more advanced position, operating behind the forward line; he will give us a different and new option going into the new season."

As for another striker - then i'd be very surprised indeed if the Hemed, Baldock, Murray trio aren't strengthened.

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Knockaert injured

Does always tend to always go down like a drama queen. Then bounce right back up within seconds.

Hopefully nothing serious.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here