Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

New kit on e bay

curly69

Jan 4, 2006
sydney
And how cool is it to see the world now knows we are here and here to stay.

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
NSC Patreon
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven
I'm not surprised these shirts are selling, as no one can buy an official BHA football shirt at the moment.
I'm not a shirt wearer but I've just looked at the online club shop and the pre order home shirts are not available until the last week of July.
I couldn't see any away shirts from last season on sale or any Nike Albion branded sportswear. I also couldn't see a decent polo shirt for sale in large or XL.
I would have thought plenty of Albion fans would like to have the new shirt now as its the summer, ready to wear on holiday or to next weeks friendly match.

Not sure if polo shirts are available in the club shop and just not showing on the website.

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
I'm not surprised these shirts are selling, as no one can buy an official BHA football shirt at the moment.
I'm not a shirt wearer but I've just looked at the online club shop and the pre order home shirts are not available until the last week of July.

Wonder how many fakes there will be at the upcoming friendlies?

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
Postage:
May not post to United Kingdom - Read item description or contact seller for postage options. | See details

Item location:
HK, Hong Kong

Posts to:
Australia, New Zealand

There are at least two sellers of these on eBay that are based in the U.K.

See-Goals

DIIIIIIIIIIIIIVE
Aug 13, 2004
Seaford
Surely no football shirt is better than the shame of knowing you're wearing a Thai knock off which isn't putting a penny in to the club?

This is the male equivalent of the girl you see on the bus in a Poundland uniform clutching a Michael Kors bag.

Is it PotG?

Thrifty non-licker
Feb 20, 2017
Sussex by the Sea
Surely no football shirt is better than the shame of knowing you're wearing a Thai knock off which isn't putting a penny in to the club?

This is the male equivalent of the girl you see on the bus in a Poundland uniform clutching a Michael Kors bag.

In the situation of a parent with limited income and say, three kids nagging for the new shirt then Shirley something would be better than nothing?

thony

Jul 24, 2011
Hollingbury
Is the shoulder panel on this one the pinstripe of the real one, or have they made the mistake of thinking it's a paler shade of blue?

Sent from my MotoG3 using Tapatalk

Notters

Oct 20, 2003
Guiseley

Don't think there are many on here not putting a penny into the club to be fair.

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
Is the shoulder panel on this one the pinstripe of the real one, or have they made the mistake of thinking it's a paler shade of blue?

Having not seen the new one up close to compare I wouldn't know. Looking at the photos online it looks like a reasonable copy.

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003

This is a close up of the fake one

6c712298c97e169691693508cbd3a242.jpg

thony

Jul 24, 2011
Hollingbury
This is a close up of the fake one

6c712298c97e169691693508cbd3a242.jpg
Looks like they've got the pinstripes right, then. I just had visions of fakes appearing with plain light blue panels because there still seem to be some people that think it's like that because they haven't seen the sleeve close-up.

Mr deez

Masterchef
Jan 13, 2005
Looks like they've got the pinstripes right, then. I just had visions of fakes appearing with plain light blue panels because there still seem to be some people that think it's like that because they haven't seen the sleeve close-up.

I'm assuming these fake companies can source the exact same materials as the real deal? If the fakes are over 30 quid, I actually think this makes the real ones OK value. Would expect fakes to be more like 20 quid.

el punal

Forgetting the fact that these are fake jobbies, we can now consider ourselves to be well on the world's football map. Ten years ago Brighton and Hove Albion fake tat being sold on dodgy market stalls around the globe - impossible. Now we're up there with the Man.U., Chelsea, Liverpool, Barca, etc. clobber.

Fame at last - of sorts! :albion2:

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here