Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Manchester City vs Brighton & Hove Albion *** Official Match Thread ***

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
I think that the signing of Suttner is the one area of recruitment that they may have got wrong as I do not see him as an upgrade on Bong. In fact I think that there is very little to separate them, each have faults and strengths. Perhaps we need to look again in the summer.

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
Shit lino

sjamesb3466

Jan 31, 2009
Leicester
What you have to ask yourself:

a) do I rate Chris Hughton as a manager? [if yes go to question b]

b) is Suttner a decent left back? [if yes go to c]

c) does Bong get picked ahead of Suttner? [if yes go back to a)]

I do trust CH and can only deduce that either Suttner is not as good as Bong or CH is sticking with what he knows rather than take a risk on a less proven player in the UK. Either way it doesn't change my opinion that Bong is not Premier League standard.

Gabbafella

Aug 22, 2012
What a save!

SIMMO SAYS

Jul 31, 2012
Incommunicado
I think that the signing of Suttner is the one area of recruitment that they may have got wrong as I do not see him as an upgrade on Bong. In fact I think that there is very little to separate them, each have faults and strengths. Perhaps we need to look again in the summer.

OK :moo:

Hendrax

Jan 23, 2013
Worthing
Most of the team do tbf, we're making alot of errors, but this is Man City, so we can let them slide a bit.

i agree, but Jose seem to be a little more than the rest. giving up on chasing 50/50 balls when we know he has the pace. Doesn't seem his normal self.

sjamesb3466

Jan 31, 2009
Leicester
Surely CH will give Loco a run out tonight and against Liverpool. Am guessing he wanted to have a good look at Leo as we may be thinking of signing him for next season but can't see what we have to lose.

Bugger, AK miss.

neilbard

Hedging up
Oct 8, 2013
Tyringham
The Locadia who arrived injured and Chris said earlier this week he has a massive part to play next season.

Watch this space

Unless we play 4-4-2 which is highly unlikely, Locadia will be redundant next season like this. Really cannot see him fitting in with the way Chris wants us to play. Hope I am wrong. :thumbsup:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here