Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Other Sport] NSC DAILY Naps Competition – Winter 2017

Leegull

Apr 7, 2016
Absolute woeful performance on my part, it must be a month since I’ve had a winner :ffsparr:

Thanks again for organising Mr Bear. Much appreciated..

I’ve found a 100/1 dead cert tomorrow and fully expect to walk away with the title.

Magic Of Milan - 2:20 Sedgefield. I look forward to being crowned champion this time tomorrow :laugh:

The Brighton Bear

Come on Kylie, get a grip
May 3, 2010
Rottingdean
Absolute woeful performance on my part, it must be a month since I’ve had a winner :ffsparr:

I’ve found a 100/1 dead cert tomorrow and fully expect to walk away with the title.

Magic Of Milan - 2:20 Sedgefield. I look forward to being crowned champion this time tomorrow :laugh:

Always interesting to look at the Racing Post Naps Table (we follow pretty much the same rules) where there are 50 newspaper tipsters published. Most of the time it is only the top 10 showing any sort of profit.

HAILSHAM SEAGULL

Nov 9, 2009
7-45 Kempton Dragons Voice

Well done to the table topper from the loser at the bottom.:bowdown:
Thanks for all your good work Bear :clap2:

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Well I'm annoyed. I have been jockeying for position with [MENTION=29756]FindonFan[/MENTION] for months now, and with 2 days to go I pick a reasonably lengthy odds winner, only for him to trump it with an even longer odds winner!

Anyway, I will be plumping for the following:

Lingfield 14:40 Mighty Zip

Thanks again Mr Bear for organising.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey

Non runner!

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
3.05 Newbury Fizzlestix

Hands held up here Mr [MENTION=16461]The Brighton Bear[/MENTION]. Can't pretend that this is anything other than a one-off tactical NAP. It might easily have been my NAP anyway, on account of the form, weight, jockey booking and the fact that it's a bit of a steamer on the big race of the day. But I have to be honest and say I didn't plump for it for any combination of these reasons. I can only apologise and sleep easy in the assumption that if the boot was on the other foot you'd do exactly the same to me. I'd be disappointed if you didn't, to be honest.

Having said that, somebody's now going to nick it on the line with a 33/1 or upwards rag. Nothing's surer! :lolol:

HAILSHAM SEAGULL

Nov 9, 2009
3.05 Newbury Fizzlestix

Hands held up here Mr [MENTION=16461]The Brighton Bear[/MENTION]. Can't pretend that this is anything other than a one-off tactical NAP. It might easily have been my NAP anyway, on account of the form, weight, jockey booking and the fact that it's a bit of a steamer on the big race of the day. But I have to be honest and say I didn't plump for it for any combination of these reasons. I can only apologise and sleep easy in the assumption that if the boot was on the other foot you'd do exactly the same to me. I'd be disappointed if you didn't, to be honest.

Having said that, somebody's now going to nick it on the line with a 33/1 or upwards rag. Nothing's surer! :lolol:

I wanted to but couldnt find a runner today at 120-1:)

The Brighton Bear

Come on Kylie, get a grip
May 3, 2010
Rottingdean
3.05 Newbury Fizzlestix

Got withdrawn at the the start so I wouldn't have won anyway!

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here