Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Leo Ulloa [IS BACK]

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat

lewdom

Dec 9, 2016
Just lobbing this version into the Leo jukebox.

Who's that man from Argentina
Who's that man we all adore
Leonardo is his name
And he's back at home again
And we know for Brighton he will always score

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
It was their own reporting. And Argus were first to report that Albion only wanted a loan not a permanent deal (which is how its turned out) over a week ago.
Is this a spoof account?

Not sure if there is any truth in this, but the Leicester Mercury are suggesting that both the Albion and Palace are only interested in taking him on loan. We would surely have the edge over Palace if Leo had to choose between us, wouldn't we?:

http://www.leicestermercury.co.uk/s...ws/crystal-palace-want-take-leicester-1096065

If we're taking him on loan, would we cash in on Hemed? And if not, would we want 3 similar style strikers rather than looking for something a bit different to give Chris some options?
"Nothing doing" says Naylor. or rather his "well placed source. "

https://twitter.com/AndyNaylorArgus/status/955384582542712832

Last edited:

Mo Gosfield

Aug 11, 2010
Yes, Hemed is not quite fast enough, not quite tall enough, not quite strong enough. He's not quite Premier level. Ulloa is.

But thats not what a lot of people were saying early in the season. He looked sharp and strong and was proving a handful for everybody. Two vital goals in wins over WBA and Newcastle and press and pundits alike were bigging him up. The unfortunate stamp derailed his momentum and his season. Murray came in, scored, kept his place and Hemed was sidelined for a long time.
Like a lot of strikers, he is a confidence player and since he has reappeared, he has lost his touch. Without the ' stamping incident ' he could well have kept his place and scored equally as many as Murray.

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex

Wellesley

Jul 24, 2013
I am ecstatic

creepster.gif

Sorry to use this again, but.......:lolol:

Wellesley

Jul 24, 2013
Now need Knockhaert to sort himself out .

Hopefully, with the threat we now have up top, we won't play quite do defensively and Knocky can do what he is great at. Increased movement up front will hopefully make our midfield's job easier and give our overworked defence a break. So excited to see if we can kick on from here.

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
View attachment 93597

We look a much improved team with him now, if we'd had this set up as an option for the whole season I think we'd have been much better off (Duffy and Goldson interchangeable, I just had him here as I like him more personally)

That side will see us getting into the champions league

Wellesley

Jul 24, 2013

Leonardo is his name

So unplug the jukebox
And do yourself a favour......:rock:

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home

Leonardo is his name

1/10

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
I notice that it’s fairly unanimous now that The Greyhound should be our RB, especially in 5-3-2.
He should be regardless of formation. Obviously that's no disrespect to Bruno, he's our leader and it's been a joy watching him, but no one can play forever.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here