Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Amex and fans today

Birdie Boy

Jun 17, 2011
The stream I was watching mentioned the crowd we will in the first half. Not sure if they said anything again later. They were right about the first half but difficult to really tell when watching on a Kindle! I am sure it sounded good in the second half.

Sent from my XT1072 using Tapatalk

trueblue

Jul 5, 2003
Hove
Very poor support in the final 15 minutes I thought. I know we were sitting back but we needed the fans to get behind the team but it went pretty quiet for long spells. Too many nerves.

Maybe if people stayed to the end it'd be noisier? Just a thought. I know, I know, people can do what they want. And there's no point getting another thousand excuses for leaving early. But 8 minutes to go, with the team 3-1 up, still not home & dry, on the brink of a milestone win & people clear off. It's pathetic.

perry digweed

Oct 21, 2003
Brighton
I was with a Fulham supporting mate today and he said he did not hear a louder atmosphere in his time watching Fulham away when they were in the Prem. He was 6 pints down, but I'm taking that.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nov 5, 2012
chichester
Maybe if people stayed to the end it'd be noisier? Just a thought. I know, I know, people can do what they want. And there's no point getting another thousand excuses for leaving early. But 8 minutes to go, with the team 3-1 up, still not home & dry, on the brink of a milestone win & people clear off. It's pathetic.

It was a complete disgrace. I can just about put up with it on midweek games but what the f*cK are these people rushing away for on a Saturday afternoon? Between that and people streaming on their tablets I was disgusted at times. I did check my Sky Sports app a few times to see the Arsenal score but streaming a ****ing live game when you're already at one is just a joke unless you're a f*cking journalist. Sign of the times I suppose.

Uh_huh_him

Sep 28, 2011
No one shitting it near me. Loads of singing and great to hear the North in unison.

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

This.

The North was immense today and as you say, mostly of one voice.
Special mention for West Upper too.
I don't normally notice them (not a dig) but did today.

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
Sat in the West stand for the first time, a totally different experience than I've had before from the other stands.
When the NS started the singing you genuinely get a different perspective of when the West stand join in.
Not really high brow stuff, but to me it's fantastic to hear.
Everyone was great today, except that bloke next to me!!

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
I love how the stadium keeps evolving, the South East corner looks brilliant.

The blank walls and spaces, have gradually been filled in superbly under the guidance of the architects and Perry.

The club were clever in getting planning permission for the original 20,000 plus, whilst creating the basis for the ESU and the high walls in the corners which could take more capacity later on. All under the radar of nimbies at the planning stage.

I thought the singing in the second half from the NS was immense.

lawros left foot

Glory hunting since 1969
Jun 11, 2011
Worthing
It was a complete disgrace. I can just about put up with it on midweek games but what the f*cK are these people rushing away for on a Saturday afternoon? Between that and people streaming on their tablets I was disgusted at times. I did check my Sky Sports app a few times to see the Arsenal score but streaming a ****ing live game when you're already at one is just a joke unless you're a f*cking journalist. Sign of the times I suppose.
[MENTION=6886]Bozza[/MENTION], can't you just ban this obvious Palace troll. Read some of his previous posts:tosser:

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006

Palace troll. Nothing to see here. #sadsack

pishhead

Jul 9, 2003
Everywhere
Long may it continue that every game has a big game feeling. It seems to a man (almost) that our fans are rising to the occasion.

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing

Get off your phone and suppprt the team you hypocrite. Or f....uck off too Arsenal.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here