Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

New Kit next season?

edna krabappel

NSC Patreon
Jul 7, 2003
Has anybody found the sponsor panel has fallen off their home shirt yet? Just wondered. It seemed to be a big concern back in July/ August.

strings

Moving further North...
Feb 19, 2006
Barnsley
[MENTION=13229]WhingForPresident[/MENTION] has called it right. We were told that the home kit will be used for two seasons, but both away kits were for one season only. Nike change their goalie templates every season, so I would guess that we will get a new set of goalie kits in line with the new template.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
The club are selling the away shirt at reduced prices suggesting a change is imminent.

Munkfish

May 1, 2006
Thanks all.

What has the quality been like, lots of people moaning about the kit makers being Nike at the time.

I assume this has been our best selling kit ever? or has there been no official word from the club yet?

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
Has anybody found the sponsor panel has fallen off their home shirt yet? Just wondered. It seemed to be a big concern back in July/ August.

The Bruno shirt I got at the sponsors dinner has the logo coming off. I asked about it and was told the shirts given out are he sponsors dinner were taken from the matchday kit stock. This didn't really explain why the logo is coming off, but the shirt could have been shipped around with the kit man all season in anticipation of use.

Prince Monolulu

Everything in Moderation
Oct 2, 2013
The Race Hill
You never know, a return to the popular green & black

1395065292-94296000.jpg

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
strings; said:
Nike change their goalie templates every season, so I would guess that we will get a new set of goalie kits in line with the new template.

Edit: there are no new Nike goalie templates for next year so we'll probably stay with what we have one assumes.

Anyway, They might have kept with the template for another season, I don't think Nike stop making them right away. Our current third kit had been around for a season before we got it, and our current home kit was used by Malaga in season 2013/4 , albeit in a different shade of blue.

Last edited:

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
I dont like the red and black striped kit especially with white shorts but like the orange one. I am past the age of buying shirts so doesnt really matter. I believe they look ridiculous on people over about 40 or the very fat. I must stress that is a personal opinon.

Last edited:

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
If it's decent I may well get one at the next shirt amnesty offer as I've one they can recycle.

deslynhamsmoustache1

Apr 25, 2010
RAF Tangmere
I dont like the red and black striped kit especially with white shorts but like the orange one. I am past the age of buying shirts so doesnt really matter. I believe they look ridiculous on people over about 40 or the very fat. I must stree that is a personal opinon.

Agreed,I qualify for both so don't have a shirt. orange and navy blue stripes for next season.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here