rocker959

Jan 22, 2011
Plovdiv Bulgaria
Excellent . Good luck to Ezequiel . Welcome to BHA

perseus

Broad Blue & White stripe
Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna
Video makes him look like a forward. Or a winger-forward in the Buckley style athleticism but a bit more determined. And he seems to have at least the ball control of Hemed.

I don't think the Premier League will give him space to run into. And he seems a bit chaotic inasuch as he dosen't seem to see ahead.

Does not look like a full back with composure like Bruno.

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
Video makes him look like a forward. Or a winger-forward in the Buckley style athleticism but a bit more determined. And he seems to have at least the ball control of Hemed.

I don't think the Premier League will give him space to run into. And he seems a bit chaotic inasuch as he dosen't seem to see ahead.

Does not look like a full back with composure like Bruno.

:facepalm: out of all the players you could compare him too

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
Is that a failed attempt to write something with a knife on his forehead?

BHAFC? His prisoner number? 666? Who?

Hmmmmm.
He could Steve Fosters lovechild from a summer holiday?

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
his agent looks like Cantona in the wife beater Ads!

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
He ripped his trousers fighting a bear (the bear has been made into a nice rug and is on the floor of his new Grand Avenue penthouse)

Deadly Danson

Oct 22, 2003
Brighton
Have to say I was really impressed with Schelotto tonight. Maybe I'm the only one but can really head a ball, looks like he has some pace and skill and likes to bomb forward. I think he will give Bruno a real run for his money this season. A real positive from tonight adding to our young midfield duo, Krul and the centre backs.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Have to say I was really impressed with Schelotto tonight. Maybe I'm the only one but can really head a ball, looks like he has some pace and skill and likes to bomb forward. I think he will give Bruno a real run for his money this season. A real positive from tonight adding to our young midfield duo, Krul and the centre backs.

Looked massively off the pace in the first 15 minutes or so, perhaps understandably, but really grew into the game and I agree with your assessment: an impressive debut.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here