Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

MK v Chelsea- BBC- JFC starts

1066familyman

Radio User
Jan 15, 2008
You get the feeling Lawro doesn't watch Preston half as much as he should.

Reinelt12

Sick Note
Nov 8, 2006
Lichfield, United Kingdom
Is that RIchie "The Bear" Barker alongside Karl Robinson in their dugout?

Guy Fawkes

The voice of treason
Sep 29, 2007
Are MK this bad? I havent seen much of them but they look awful

They are

It makes me think of Spanish football where Barcelona or real Madrid are playing against pretty much anyone else in the their league and it's very one sided, allowing players like Messi or Ronaldo to get 50+ goals a season

Stato

Dec 21, 2011
Whatever most of us think of the club and the way they were set up, I can't help thinking the chairman is just a peace loving ageing rocker who means no one any harm. Quite impressive the length of time the manager and captain have been there, which says something at least.

Winkelman was not a 'rocker' he was a music business executive with a degree in business studies. His deal to take Wimbledon's league status in order to help get planning permission for Asda and Ikea http://www.theguardian.com/football/blog/2012/nov/27/peter-winkelman-mk-dons-afc-wimbledon would seem to be evidence of the sagacity of the advice offered by Jamie Reid: "Never trust a hippy."

E

Eric Youngs Contact Lense

It's been an Albion throw-back today... Gary Dicker with Carlisle, Matt Upson on at half time at MK, and JFC of course...

1066familyman

Radio User
Jan 15, 2008
Winkelman was not a 'rocker' he was a music business executive with a degree in business studies. His deal to take Wimbledon's league status in order to help get planning permission for Asda and Ikea http://www.theguardian.com/football/blog/2012/nov/27/peter-winkelman-mk-dons-afc-wimbledon would seem to be evidence of the sagacity of the advice offered by Jamie Reid: "Never trust a hippy."

Fair enough. Good point well made. Come on then Chelski, make it double figures :lol:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here