Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Sussex] Speculating on court cases, especially local ones

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
Please don’t, we wouldn’t want NSC to be responsible for a case collapsing so would appreciate leaving comments until the trial has finished, then you can fill your boots. This has been mentioned before so don’t be divs.

Keep it to your WhatsApp groups or just anywhere but NSC.

Iggle Piggle

Sep 3, 2010
Please don’t, we wouldn’t want NSC to be responsible for a case collapsing so would appreciate leaving comments until the trial has finished, then you can fill your boots. This has been mentioned before so don’t be divs.

Keep it to your WhatsApp groups or just anywhere but NSC.

I haven't heard the word 'Div" as an insult for years. I'm going to purposely use that tomorrow just because it's old school and I doff my fake cap for its usage.

I've no idea what this court case is about by the way. But I'm sure they are guilty. Especially if they are illegals. Or Palace fans.

father_and_son

Jan 23, 2012
Under the Police Box
Free the Wherever X! (Where X is the number of people from wherever who are involved in whatever). Don't listen to [MENTION=17261]Iggle Piggle[/MENTION].

Free the Wherever X!
Free the Wherever X!
Free the Wherever X!

Cheshire Cat

The most curious thing..
Deleted

Last edited:

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
I haven't heard the word 'Div" as an insult for years. I'm going to purposely use that tomorrow just because it's old school and I doff my fake cap for its usage.

I've no idea what this court case is about by the way. But I'm sure they are guilty. Especially if they are illegals. Or Palace fans.

As El Pres says, best not to speculate on any aspects …. otherwise there will be a bundle.

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Licker Extraordinaire
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel
I have not got the skills I'm afraid. I pinched it from someone on here after their 3 -1 mauling!

I'll find it again and post it if I can get me teenage Son to show me!

Sirnormangall

Sep 21, 2017
f

Yes let’s bring back “div” a quick and direct insult. I use it regularly with my kids - they don’t understand it currently and probably think it’s a compliment.

Badger

NOT the Honey Badger
May 8, 2007
Toronto
Yes let’s bring back “div” a quick and direct insult. I use it regularly with my kids - they don’t understand it currently and probably think it’s a compliment.

This brings back memories. One of my mates at school was just called "Div" the whole time. I can't even remember his real name!

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham

"Actually originates from prison slang in the UK. A job often given to the lowest inmates was to put cardboard dividers into boxes. Someone given this job was a 'divider' or a 'div'. Now used as an insult to those who display stupidity." So its use does not require anyone to feel offended, or offended on behalf of others ("snowflake/broflake disease by proxy" as it should forthwith be known).

Last edited:

The Andy Naylor Fan Club

Aug 31, 2012
Right Here, Right Now
"Actually originates from prison slang in the UK. A job often given to the lowest inmates was to put cardboard dividers into boxes. Someone given this job was a 'divider' or a 'div'. Now used as an insult to those who display stupidity." So its use does not require anyone to feel offended, or offended on behalf of others ("snowflake/broflake disease by proxy" as it shoud forthwith be known).

:bowdown: NSC, guaranteed to come up trumps.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here