Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Paul Barber helps launch NYC Gulls

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
FFS sheepeople.

Barber-Out didn't go to America to meet half a dozen random flask carriers, he went to SING someone...

...BUT WHO?

If ONLY the club was more accessible

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Licker Extraordinaire
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Is he on holiday or business?

rippleman

Oct 18, 2011
Soz if fixtures but wasn't this the guy that spat the dummy in a tweet because the club wasn't making seats available to them "like other PL clubs do"?

Napper

Jul 9, 2003
Sussex
who's the bird is the only question that is needed answering here.

and

Gulls with a capital G is very wrong

Stat Brother

Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Correct answer. It seem New York has a lot to offer that our own support doesn’t provide.

Were it not for the Gillette Ad and Harassment thread I'd be quick to point out ESL, esp the south side is MILF central.

But thankfully I'm a better person now, so I won't.

Lyndhurst 14

Jan 16, 2008
But what are the big plans for the future?

Pre-season tour to America, New York Albion feeder club.............?

I think Paul Barber, being the savvy businessman he is, is just keeping his ear to the ground in places like New York. As every Albion game is screened live in the US our media profile has been raised significantly. From a selfish point of view I'd love to see the Albion playing in New York, realistically I don't see this happening for a while, if ever - but who knows.

I think Paul Barber, being the savvy businessman he is, is just keeping his ear to the ground in places like New York. As every Albion game is screened live in the US our media profile has been raised significantly. From a selfish point of view I'd love to see the Albion playing in New York, realistically I don't see this happening for a while, if ever - but who knows.

Barber has said before we were asked to go to the US for pre-season in the last couple of seasons because of our Nike and American Express links. CH blocked it the last couple of seasons as he feared it may be a bit of a distraction...maybe this year will be the year?

Badger

NOT the Honey Badger
May 8, 2007
Toronto
Don't want to moan but 'Gulls' should be 'Seagulls'.

Hopefully Barber will make a visit to the Seagulls Over Toronto soon, we're a much better looking bunch!

This. Better name. Better badge. Better pub (probably).

Herr Tubthumper

Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
A 2 game tour..... one in NY and one in Boston next summer. Craft beer bars galore.

Now where’s my penny jar.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here