Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] West Ham United vs Brighton & Hove Albion *** Official Match Thread ***

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
We parked at Westfield Stratford car park and the stadium is a short walk from there. It was on a Sunday though so unsure about match days. Found this online which may help:

"Secure Parking Car Park for the Olympic Stadium. If you’re planning on visiting the Olympic Park and Stadium, perhaps for an athletics event or a West Ham United home game, then there’s sure to be a lot of competition for parking spaces. Avoid the last-minute panic by parking at Secure Park’s Westfield Stratford car park, which is situated close by. It costs only £6.50 to park at the site for between 2-24 hours from Monday to Friday!"

There are earlier posts on parking though from people who probably know better than I.
Too late I'm on the train! Thanks though

Sent from my SM-A310F using Tapatalk

butchy

Jul 24, 2005
Bethnal Green, E2
If you are after a ticket and live 5 minutes from the ground i would hover around the away end entrance if i were you....you will almost always have someone selling a ticket for someone in their party who has not been able to make the game.......I have never failed to get a ticket in this manner in 20 years of following the albion

terrorpig

Nov 17, 2009
Aylesbury
If you are after a ticket and live 5 minutes from the ground i would hover around the away end entrance if i were you....you will almost always have someone selling a ticket for someone in their party who has not been able to make the game.......I have never failed to get a ticket in this manner in 20 years of following the albion

May try this also but if any know if advance please let me know.

Craig

Two Professors

Two Mad Professors
Jul 13, 2009
Multicultural Brum
Time to give these smuggins a sound thrashing again.Best of the rest?You're having a laugh.

Titanic

Super Moderator
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
West Sussex
[MENTION=11666]London Pompous[/MENTION] would be turnin' in 'is grave :(

2ececd3830b54f32f6f97ff835269f27.jpg

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
The team news will be interesting...will Glenn start? He usually scores against West Ham.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here