Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Argus comments section

boik

Only a suggestion as I am anti womens football any way and think that Preston Park s more fitting to them. I realise that my views wont go down well with many but I believe that football cricket and rugby are mens sports and should remain so.

Wow! So not just "not interested in womens football, but completely "anti womens football". I know you're old, but didn't realise that you were from the dark ages!

The Large One

Who's Next?
Jul 7, 2003
97.2FM
Only a suggestion as I am anti womens football any way and think that Preston Park s more fitting to them. I realise that my views wont go down well with many but I believe that football cricket and rugby are mens sports and should remain so.

You've spent a long time waffling on this thread considering your self-stated misogyny. Why is that?

Beanstalk

Apr 5, 2017
London
that was my view and my immediate thought was Whitehawks ground

Well that's not going to happen after we effectively blocked them from changing their name is it.

Sounds to me like the club want to build a base at Falmer, with all of our teams playing regular football there.

Beanstalk

Apr 5, 2017
London

Imagine thinking it is a fine and proper idea to post "I am anti womens" anything on the internet. Log off old man, you're embarrassing yourself and poor old Ben.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Licker Extraordinaire
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
It's in the Argus Comments section! The posters on there are not known for their accuracy or grasp of reality(to put it mildly). Also it makes NSC look like the in-house messageboard for MENSA

:bowdown::lolol:

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
Because I dont like or agree with Womens Football which is view I am entitled to have.
What do you mean by "I don't agree with women's football"?

Not liking it is one thing, not "agreeing with it" is another in my mind.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
I believe that m,en should be men and women should be women and never the twain to cross. Old fashioned it may be but I still open a door and walk on the road side of the pavement when with a lady of any age.

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
I believe that m,en should be men and women should be women and never the twain to cross. Old fashioned it may be but I still open a door and walk on the road side of the pavement when with a lady of any age.
I see.

The Large One

Who's Next?
Jul 7, 2003
97.2FM

That's not 'old-fashioned'. 'Old-fashioned' has an air of courtesy, of grace, of respect, of dignity and consideration; none of which are prevalent here.

You're getting confused with 'knackered old clown who despises women's right to free will'.

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Great thread title !

Summarises nicely the thread content

[emoji38]ol:

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
Don't agree with? So do you think they should be prevented from playing?

yes either that or the FA should change their rules and allow women to play in the same team as a man, which they cannot do now, after they reach a low age, it was 7 but not sure what it is now. It certainly wouldnt cover senior non league football even if they were good enough.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here