Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Fight after the game.

Stat Brother

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
You are aware that there are a number of posters on this forum that would love to be able to 'support' the team the way they used to back in the 80s!!!

That's as maybe, but they're still not allowed to take a flask in with them.

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
tenor.gif

There were a few Wolves fans that looked uncannily like this guy, hanging around Dicks Bar today.
For confirmation ask [MENTION=25123]SIMMO SAYS[/MENTION] :laugh:

mothy

Dec 30, 2012
Defended our club? **** off, didn’t defend me or anyone associated with the the club, just a ****tard who had a bundle with another ****tard.

Yep. I expect you'd lie down & take it in the ass. Congrats

DJ NOBO

Jul 18, 2004
Wiltshire
Some inbreds on the stairs to the coach park singing the usual does your boyfriend know your hear ?

You’ve had a grammatical nightmare end to that sentence, Ernest. Out of character.

I heard that chant too. Aside from anything else, it’s just such poor banter.

Cowfold Seagull

Fan of the 17 bus
Apr 22, 2009
Cowfold
Two Wolves fans swung for a lone Brighton fan outside the north stand after the game. Fair play to the Brighton fan who ran in swinging to defend his friend and kept the fight up. Got banged out but defendedes our club. Top marks

Bloody stupid, he should have just walked away.

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
I don’t get attacked at football, and I’ve been to a few. I have no idea why completely innocent people end up having a fight at a football match.

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits
wolves have form where attacking single lads is concerned.......the watford fan attacked by 4 yam yams is still recovering......these idiots should be taken to ICU to be shown the aftermath ......!!

darkwolf666

Nov 8, 2015
Sittingbourne, Kent
I don’t get attacked at football, and I’ve been to a few. I have no idea why completely innocent people end up having a fight at a football match.

Something that's always puzzled me too, been going to football matches for nearly 50 years and never once been set upon, and I thought I had one of those punch me faces!

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne
You are lucky. I was attacked by Burnley fans the year we were first back in the championship with Zamora. I was simply walking back to my car, on my own, and with a Brighton shirt showing. I was fortunate it didn't become worse but as it was in the middle of their town centre, i managed to lose myself in shoppers and get away. I have no idea why this chap was attacked yesterday, but it isn't a given that he was doing anything foolish.

Is it PotG?

Thrifty non-licker
Feb 20, 2017
Sussex by the Sea
As above, Wolves have history home and away.

One of the worst aways in that respect, quite a few f##ktards.

I'm sure that the majority are nice enough, just their f##ktards seem to come to the fore.

Nice club, decent ground when the sun ain't in your eyes but........

carlzeiss

May 19, 2009
Amazonia

I was attacked by Chelsea fans walking through the park by Craven cottage after match in the 1980's . Must have been my fault for being there .

darkwolf666

Nov 8, 2015
Sittingbourne, Kent
I was attacked by Chelsea fans walking through the park by Craven cottage after match in the 1980's . Must have been my fault for being there .

How did the Chelsea fans know your were an opposing team supporter, or could you have just been attacked because you were there and the fact you were a football supporter was irrelevant.

carlzeiss

May 19, 2009
Amazonia
How did the Chelsea fans know your were an opposing team supporter, or could you have just been attacked because you were there and the fact you were a football supporter was irrelevant.

I didn't actually ask them for an explanation , was walking through the park to the Tube station with my Dad after the Fulham match . There wasn't a match at Stamford bridge that day but there were Chelsea outside one of the pubs when we got of the tube earlier . Fortunately we were rescued by Met police officers on horses .

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here