Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Online ticket buying confusion

Badger

NOT the Honey Badger
NSC Patron
May 8, 2007
Toronto
Ooh, I've got it. On the reserved seats page try pressing CTRL+F5 (hard refresh)

HawkTheSeagull

Jan 31, 2012
Eastbourne
Thats what you get when they try and save money on the ticketing system!!! The old one was near enough perfect! PLR my ARSE!

Actually, the old system was rubbish and crashed under the slightest bit of traffic. The actual system has stayed online with a well-planed queuing system - but there is a big issue with tickets not showing.

Unfortunately for your anti-club agenda, the club seems to have actually spent more money on the site - though it hasnt fully worked.

EDIT - Now working and ticket showing on reserved seats page after refreshing page.

Joe Gatting's Dad

Feb 10, 2007
Way out west
Went in on Safari which failed to work as others.

Tried chrome and everything worked perfectly - me just waiting for the ticket to arrive in the post.

Did not use the print at home facility as I only have an inkjet printer. Used this for the Cheltenham game and the ticket entry system would not let me in! Had to get a supervisor to agree that I had really bought the ticket!

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
[tweet]553518605271588864[/tweet]

Means that the three people who will be answering the phones this afternoon are taking their lunch break between 1pm and 2pm.

studio150

Jul 30, 2011
On the Border
Went in on Safari which failed to work as others.

Tried chrome and everything worked perfectly - me just waiting for the ticket to arrive in the post.

Did not use the print at home facility as I only have an inkjet printer. Used this for the Cheltenham game and the ticket entry system would not let me in! Had to get a supervisor to agree that I had really bought the ticket!

Oh great used the print at home option, so now standing by for me and a lot of others being barred from getting into Amex on the day.

bluenitsuj

Listen to me!!!
Feb 26, 2011
Willingdon
Worked fine for me on Chrome about an hour ago. Ticket printed off. Done

backson

Registered Mis-user
Jul 26, 2004
I could buy my own, and my brother's and friend's, but not my son (whose ST is associated with mine, and whom I pay for by DD). Had to log in separately as him to get his.

bhanutz

Aug 23, 2005
Actually, the old system was rubbish and crashed under the slightest bit of traffic. The actual system has stayed online with a well-planed queuing system - but there is a big issue with tickets not showing.

Unfortunately for your anti-club agenda, the club seems to have actually spent more money on the site - though it hasnt fully worked.

EDIT - Now working and ticket showing on reserved seats page after refreshing page.

More money and it doesn't work! Brilliant!

kevo

Mar 8, 2008
Finally got through using Internet Explorer! (which worked when Firefox and Chrome didn't).

BigBod

Dec 12, 2014
Job done! Logged in bought mine and my mates ticket - print at home, bish bash bosh!! Done!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here