Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Any non leaguers tomorrow.?

Berty23

Jun 26, 2012
I am off to brackley vs billericay in the FA cup cup qualifiers. If I don't hear r kelly from their changing room I will be angry.

rocker959

Jan 22, 2011
Plovdiv Bulgaria

Surf's Up

Jul 17, 2011
Here
It’s a toss up between Worthing or Shoreham.....on balance Worthing probably swings it because it’s a return to Woodside Road at last after their pitch problems + their chillie cheesy chips are to die for.

Timbo

Jul 5, 2003
Hassocks
Broadbridge Heath don't like their home ground much either, but they are getting a nice new one soon, so future visits shouldn't be so bad.

Any absolutely awful place to watch football. Thought the new ground would be ready for this season? Not even sure where it’s going to be tbh.

matski_98

Apr 16, 2012
I'm going to Whitehawk as well. :thumbsup:

The only plus side of rarely having Saturday 3pm Brighton games is that I can get out to watch more non-league football.

Crispy Ambulance

May 27, 2010
Burgess Hill
No disgrace in Hill's 1-0 defeat at home to Dartford although, truth be told, we never really looked like scoring. Decent crowd of 873.

Bognor also out by the same score at Oxford City so no non-league Sussex teams in the first round proper.

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
Worthing today, first proper home game of the season, 2-1 up with about ten minutes to go, Met Police equalised and then got a third, only for Worthing to get a third at the end. 3-3, enjoyable by disappointing at the same time, needed three points really, 855 crowd, great pulled pork and fries, and a couple of chilled Heineken’s too. Saw A few NSCers in attendance, hope they’ll be back for a few more games this season.

No disgrace in Hill's 1-0 defeat at home to Dartford although, truth be told, we never really looked like scoring. Decent crowd of 873.
Bognor also out by the same score at Oxford City so no non-league Sussex teams in the first round proper.
873 is pretty good. Did Dartford have much of a following? I went to their ground once for a League match between Maidstone Utd and Mansfield. I've also been to Oxford City's where I saw them reach Wembley in the FA Vase Semi Final v. Belper Town. I only went because I'd been to the 1st Leg and Albion were at Oxford Utd the previous day. (I slept in the car!)

Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here