Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Conspiracy Theorists

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
No problem mate, I detest double standards.full stop.

Says the guttersnipe who PM'd me telling me as soon he was out of prison you were going to come and find me. I believe that was all over some pathetic conspiracy theory you had. There aren't many on here I think are truly disturbed. You and Megazone are.

Megazone

On his last warning
Jan 28, 2015
Northern Hemisphere.
Says the guttersnipe who PM'd me telling me as soon he was out of prison you were going to come and find me. I believe that was all over some pathetic conspiracy theory you had. There aren't many on here I think are truly disturbed. You and Megazone are.

Nibble! Long time no see.

What's your view on what happened on 9/11?

What was the agenda and who was to blame?

Megazone

On his last warning
Jan 28, 2015
Northern Hemisphere.
Even when you are complaining about people having a go at your grammar, after having a go at mine (without me mentioning yours before or after)?

You are all over the shop Brighton Fella.

Sent from my SM-A520F using Tapatalk

Badfish, could you please put arguing with Brighton fella to one side just for a moment and share with us what you think/know what really happened on 9/11?

Who was to blame and what was the agenda?

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
Badfish, could you please put arguing with Brighton fella to one side just for a moment and share with us what you think/know really happened on 9/11?

Who was to blame and what was the agenda?
Your a bit late to be pretending to be interested in civilised discussion. I would stick to the arrogant sneering you do so well.

Megazone

On his last warning
Jan 28, 2015
Northern Hemisphere.
Your a bit late to be pretending to be interested in civilised discussion. I would stick to the arrogant sneering you do so well.

No, seriously. What do you think happened on 9/11?

I'm genuinely intrigued to know what your view is.

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
No, seriously. What do you think happened on 9/11?

I'm genuinely intrigued to know what your view is.
Ha ha ha....... Nice one.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Triggaaar. I don't mean this to be a question enticing more binfests, but what do you actually think happened on that day (9/11) ?
A passenger jet hit one tower, then another jet hit the other twin tower. They were on fire, lots of people died, the towers collapsed, a lot more people died. Other buildings were also damaged and WTC 7 collapsed due to fire. I'm completely certain on all those points.

what was the agenda and who was to blame?
I'm less certain about this, but I expect terrorists were mostly to blame, and the agenda was to cause damage and loss of life to America/Americans.

What do you think Mega?

Megazone

On his last warning
Jan 28, 2015
Northern Hemisphere.
A passenger jet hit one tower, then another jet hit the other twin tower. They were on fire, lots of people died, the towers collapsed, a lot more people died. Other buildings were also damaged and WTC 7 collapsed due to fire. I'm completely certain on all those points.

I'm less certain about this, but I expect terrorists were mostly to blame, and the agenda was to cause damage and loss of life to America/Americans.

What do you think Mega?

I really don't have a clue. It seems the official version and the conspiracies sound just as mad as each other.

I find it hard to trust the American government and all its stories based on the recent illegal wars they created.
I really don't understand why a couple of terrorists would sacrifice their lives to kill a load of Americans knowing it was going to cost millions of lives in the Middle East?

It's as if the terrorist attack which was so expertly planned forgot to consider the retaliation they would receive?

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Nah, he doesn't count, he's in on it. There were 8 million people living in NYC in 2001, they're all in on it too. Anyone who claims to have seen it is in on it. The countless people that videoed the planes crashing into the towers are also in on it, and have had their videos edited.

All those who filmed the towers that don't show and a plane hitting the building (at the point when they were hit by a missile) have been rounded up and vapourised, and all records of their existence has been removed. The videos have been deleted.

Wibble.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
I really don't have a clue.
Fair enough.
It seems the official version and the conspiracies sound just as mad as each other.
The idea that planes were hijacked and flown into buildings isn't that crazy.

I find it hard to trust the American government and all its stories based on the recent illegal wars they created.
I don't find it hard, I simply don't trust them. I don't base my thoughts on 9/11 on what the US say happened.

I really don't understand why a couple of terrorists would sacrifice their lives to kill a load of Americans knowing it was going to cost millions of lives in the Middle East?
You realise that that applies to all suicide bombers though, right? Terrorists blow themselves up, but none of them are bringing about peace, they're fighting a war.

It's as if the terrorist attack which was so expertly planned forgot to consider the retaliation they would receive?
They wouldn't receive any retaliation, they'd be dead and be in paradise for eternity, with a boat load of virgins.

Last edited:

Megazone

On his last warning
Jan 28, 2015
Northern Hemisphere.
Fair enough.
The idea that planes were hijacked and flown into buildings isn't that crazy.

I don't find it hard, I simply don't trust them. I don't base my thoughts on 9/11 on what the US say happened.

You realise that that applies to all suicide bombers though, right? Terrorists kill blow themselves up, but none of them are bringing about peace, they're fighting a war.

They wouldn't receive any retaliation, they'd be dead and be in paradise for eternity, with a boat load of virgins.

I highly doubt the 9/11 attacks were just organised and planned by the terrorists on the planes.

Also, there's a lot of bulkshit conspiracy theories going about. I believed they are put out to discredit the conspiracies which are true. Surely you can't believe every single conspiracy is made up?

It's no conincidence that anyone who doubts the 9/11 official version gets labelled with all the other conspiracies?

Since these attacks have happened, there's been slot of hatred towards Muslim people. It's all too wrong for me to just happily accept that's what really happened.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
I highly doubt the 9/11 attacks were just organised and planned by the terrorists on the planes.
I don't think anyone claims that to be the case. Those that go roughly with the official version would say that it was planned by Al Qaeda, and would have taken significant planning, rather than just the people on the planes.

Also, there's a lot of bulkshit conspiracy theories going about.
Agreed.
I believed they are put out to discredit the conspiracies which are true.
I can certainly see the logic in this. When (not if) the governments lie about something, and some people have suspicions about the official line of events, I can see the benefit of creating more conspiracy theories to confuse people and better hide the lie. However there are also other good reason for conspiracy theories - some daft people think all governments are always out to get them and always lying. They're not always lying. And also a good number of people make a lot of money from making up conspiracy theories.

So on this occasion, whether or not the US have made up some of the conspiracy theories will really be down to whether or not they've got something to hide. If they're telling the truth, then there's not much point in them making up a conspiracy theory. And there's certainly no shortage of these theories.

Surely you can't believe every single conspiracy is made up?
Just because I can imagine that a government would make up a bullshit theory to hide the truth, that's not enough reason for me to think they're always doing it, so it's not enough reason alone for me to think they've done it on this occasion. I'll treat each case on merit. If one of the CTs can put forward a credible theory, I will go with it on face value - I won't assume it's crap just because of all the other crap theories that are out there. So even if a government did create some of the theories, it wouldn't turn me away from the truth.

It's no conincidence that anyone who doubts the 9/11 official version gets labelled with all the other conspiracies?
I disagree. With each conspiracy theorist here I've asked what they do and don't believe, and looked at their point of view and evidence. I've thought about what they've posted, and as it happens I've disagreed. I've then posted reasons as to why their theory is wrong. None of them have been able to argue their case properly, so when they refuse to accept things that are obviously true, then I label them with the other CTs, but not before then.

b fella won't even talk about Sandy Hook, he says if we don't agree about 9/11 he won't even say anything about Sandy Hook as we wouldn't understand. It's full madness.

Since these attacks have happened, there's been slot of hatred towards Muslim people.
I've told you what I think happened, yet I happily share my home with Muslims. A group of fundamentalists caused the death of about 3,000 people in NYC. I believe that the UK and US governments have caused far more deaths than that around the world, but that doesn't suddenly make me hate all westerners either.

It's all too wrong for me to just happily accept that's what really happened.
Which bit is too wrong? I assume that you believe a lot of people died, so someone / group caused it.

Hungry Joe

SINNEN
Oct 22, 2004
Heading for shore
Yes, that's bang on. Booze is good for the brain, whereas cannabis turns you into a nut job.

PS one the alcoholics I used to know regularly beat up his ex wife.

I'm glad you got the tongue-in-cheek vibe of my post. I hope you did the right thing and notified the police about the wife-beater.

Megazone

On his last warning
Jan 28, 2015
Northern Hemisphere.
I don't think anyone claims that to be the case. Those that go roughly with the official version would say that it was planned by Al Qaeda, and would have taken significant planning, rather than just the people on the planes.

Agreed.
I can certainly see the logic in this. When (not if) the governments lie about something, and some people have suspicions about the official line of events, I can see the benefit of creating more conspiracy theories to confuse people and better hide the lie. However there are also other good reason for conspiracy theories - some daft people think all governments are always out to get them and always lying. They're not always lying. And also a good number of people make a lot of money from making up conspiracy theories.

So on this occasion, whether or not the US have made up some of the conspiracy theories will really be down to whether or not they've got something to hide. If they're telling the truth, then there's not much point in them making up a conspiracy theory. And there's certainly no shortage of these theories.

Just because I can imagine that a government would make up a bullshit theory to hide the truth, that's not enough reason for me to think they're always doing it, so it's not enough reason alone for me to think they've done it on this occasion. I'll treat each case on merit. If one of the CTs can put forward a credible theory, I will go with it on face value - I won't assume it's crap just because of all the other crap theories that are out there. So even if a government did create some of the theories, it wouldn't turn me away from the truth.

I disagree. With each conspiracy theorist here I've asked what they do and don't believe, and looked at their point of view and evidence. I've thought about what they've posted, and as it happens I've disagreed. I've then posted reasons as to why their theory is wrong. None of them have been able to argue their case properly, so when they refuse to accept things that are obviously true, then I label them with the other CTs, but not before then.

b fella won't even talk about Sandy Hook, he says if we don't agree about 9/11 he won't even say anything about Sandy Hook as we wouldn't understand. It's full madness.

I've told you what I think happened, yet I happily share my home with Muslims. A group of fundamentalists caused the death of about 3,000 people in NYC. I believe that the UK and US governments have caused far more deaths than that around the world, but that doesn't suddenly make me hate all westerners either.

Which bit is too wrong? I assume that you believe a lot of people died, so someone / group caused it.

So what was the agenda behind the attack and what were they hoping to succeed?

Are we all just going to believe this was all because of religion? Oil had nothing to with it?

Megazone

On his last warning
Jan 28, 2015
Northern Hemisphere.
That's sad. I've seen first hand what alcohol abuse can do to a person too, tragic. Hey ho though, back OT, conspiracy theorists eh?! Wibble!

It's very sad because he was a decent person until he started drinking alcohol. Once he became an alcoholic, every thing went completely insane for him. His biggest problem was how he always argued how alcohol is safe unlike all the illegal drugs. That was his excuse to keep drinking and sadly the denial ripped apart his family too.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
So what was the agenda behind the attack and what were they hoping to succeed?

Are we all just going to believe this was all because of religion? Oil had nothing to with it?
Well I told you the bits I am certain of (jets destroying the towers) and I told you I wasn't so certain about what was behind it.

Religion and Oil:
I have no doubt that the US's involvement in the Middle East is driven by oil. That is also true of the UK, Russia, France, China etc. These governments want a say in who is in power in these regions, and to have some control over the oil, and who they can sell arms to.

This means there have been ongoing wars in the region for decades, where there is a vested interest from outside countries (examples above). These ongoing wars have been enough for Islamic fundamentalists to orchestrate attacks around much of the rest of the world - not just the US and Western Europe, but Russia, China, and elsewhere too.

So the fundamentalists already had enough reason to attack the US. Did the attack also suit some people in the US - yes, I would think it did. At the very worst of what I can imagine could have happened, people within the US could have helped facilitate the attacks. Given the loss of life, this would be particularly sick, but I'm not going to categorically rule it out because I just don't have the evidence. What is not possible is that there were no jets, but missiles instead, and buildings rigged to be blown up, that's just fantasy land.

I think the most likely scenario is that Al Qaeda orchestrated the attacks (I won't go so far as to speculate whether or not anyone in the US government knew).

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here