Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

England v Slovakia

WonderingSoton

Dec 3, 2014
The seeding system helps England finish first. The minute this ever goes, and there's a big team in the group, qualification will change dramatically.

Part of the problem for me is that England only play big nations competitively once every 4 (or more) years when we get knocked out by them. We just breeze through qualification in 2nd gear, and cannot adjust when the good teams come along. If seeding was reduced or done away with, it might be painful for England short term, but long term it would benefit us I would suggest.

sir albion

Jan 6, 2007
SWINDON
Part of the problem for me is that England only play big nations competitively once every 4 (or more) years when we get knocked out by them. We just breeze through qualification in 2nd gear, and cannot adjust when the good teams come along. If seeding was reduced or done away with, it might be painful for England short term, but long term it would benefit us I would suggest.
Well Germany,France etc only play big games once or so every 4 years and they don't have issues beating the big sides do they ???

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here