Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Politics] Anjem Choudary’s release ???

W.C.

Oct 31, 2011
The state of this thread. I see symyjym is doubling down on getting an education through youtube.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
he was in contempt of court from the kent trial and given a suspended sentence .......have the leeds proceedings been finalised yet....??? there's nothing about it in the media despite all the whoo haa about TR being locked up ......it's not being covered...??? so why is it ok for media to be outside the court for celebrities but not for others and don't be obtuse with the reply as it's a serious question.

I'm not being obtuse at all. He had been warned previously that his behaviour was potentially illegal and he would be prosecuted if he carried on. There's no confusion or mystery over it at all. Protecting children involved in court cases is completely normal, and it would appear the reason why there were reporting restrictions in place.

He's not exactly "the media" is he? Yaxley-Lennon is not a proper journalist, he's a bloke who often looks to cause trouble, some would say with noble aims, but he's no journalist and let's not pretend he is. He knew exactly what he was doing and the risks that came with it.

carlzeiss

May 19, 2009
Amazonia
he was in contempt of court from the kent trial and given a suspended sentence .......have the leeds proceedings been finalised yet....??? there's nothing about it in the media despite all the whoo haa about TR being locked up ......it's not being covered...??? so why is it ok for media to be outside the court for celebrities but not for others and don't be obtuse with the reply as it's a serious question.

Muslim rape gang Trials have D notices , others generally do not .

Baldseagull

Jan 26, 2012
Crawley
What do you mean "the paedophile thing was forgotten until the 20th century, due to eradicating dissenting voices."?

It's not my assertion you disagree with. You disagree with people more qualified than me who have studied and researched Islam on an academic level. Even the 90% of Muslims, the Sunni, do not contest the age of Aisha in Sahah al Bukhari.

It wasn't forgotten by Islam, it became a way of life. Everything that Muhammad did was accepted as the rule and cannot not questioned.

Try this one:

https://youtu.be/Q70pmtlSt3c

Mate, it was you that said he had killed everyone that said anything against him. Please understand, what I think of Mohammed is in no way dependant on what the majority of Muslims may believe, for instance, I don't believe he had chats with Gabriel in a cave.
The video you posted I was largely in agreement with till about 5 minutes in.

Baldseagull

Jan 26, 2012
Crawley
[MENTION=23343]Baldseagull[/MENTION]

I forgot to mention the "thighing" rule in Islam:

https://youtu.be/-FE-0oZhbRI

Is that in the Quran?
I have a mate whose daughter is a decent painter, he told me she had been invited to hang some of her work in a small gallery in London, by the time the story had gone around a few people, the next time I heard of it, a few days later, she had a full exhibition in the Tate. She would probably get the credit for building the Gallery as a 3 year old, and painting every thing that ever hung there, if all we had was oral passing of tales for a couple of hundred years.

knocky1

Jan 20, 2010

150 degrees would be fairly obtuse but I'm prepared to go past 180 degrees............

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
https://thesecretbarrister.com/2018/05/25/what-has-happened-to-poor-tommy-robinson/

Secret Barrister article takes the Tommy Robinson defender's arguments apart, point by point. Not got a leg to stand on legally.

He seems to have a martyr complex. As noted earlier, reminds me of Ronnie Lee. Using a psudonym is weird in itself. Just checked Wiki and he has serial aliases!!! "Stephen Christopher Yaxley-Lennon (born 27 November 1982), known by the pseudonym Tommy Robinson, and previously as Andrew McMaster and Paul Harris". Mental health issues for certain.

knocky1

Jan 20, 2010
He seems to have a martyr complex. As noted earlier, reminds me of Ronnie Lee. Using a psudonym is weird in itself. Just checked Wiki and he has serial aliases!!! "Stephen Christopher Yaxley-Lennon (born 27 November 1982), known by the pseudonym Tommy Robinson, and previously as Andrew McMaster and Paul Harris". Mental health issues for certain.

What's wrong with changing your name, Bushy?

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
What's wrong with changing your name, Bushy?

Mmmmmmm.......well we also have the artist formerly known as Granny Weatherwax, but I get your drift. The resonance .... resonates. I don't like to see folk suffering, either :nono::shrug:

symyjym

Banned
Nov 2, 2009
Brighton / Hove actually
Jihadis free to roam the UK: Concerns over tracking dangerous extremists as only 40 out of 400 British fanatics returning from Syria and Iraq have been prosecuted

"Only 40 of the 400 British jihadis who fought in Syria and Iraq have been prosecuted on their return home.

At least 360 battle-hardened fanatics are being allowed to go free because there is too little evidence to convict them.

The figures, disclosed by security minister Ben Wallace, will raise concerns over whether the authorities can keep track of all the dangerous extremists on our streets"............more

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
Jihadis free to roam the UK: Concerns over tracking dangerous extremists as only 40 out of 400 British fanatics returning from Syria and Iraq have been prosecuted

"Only 40 of the 400 British jihadis who fought in Syria and Iraq have been prosecuted on their return home.

At least 360 battle-hardened fanatics are being allowed to go free because there is too little evidence to convict them.

The figures, disclosed by security minister Ben Wallace, will raise concerns over whether the authorities can keep track of all the dangerous extremists on our streets"............more

I suppose, playing devil's advocate, the question is who they fought with. It may be that most of them are not a threat to internal national security. If they link themselves with terrorist groups that plot against the west then that would be different,

symyjym

Banned
Nov 2, 2009
Brighton / Hove actually
I suppose, playing devil's advocate, the question is who they fought with. It may be that most of them are not a threat to internal national security. If they link themselves with terrorist groups that plot against the west then that would be different,

That's the trouble; there is no way of the checking activity of a person in Iraq or Syria, but only a 10% success rate is poor. For every person coming back from these war zones, they would have a large support network of sympathisers giving them sanctury to brainwash the next generation..

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here