Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann

Fungus

NSC Patreon
May 21, 2004
Truro
Except it hit Bruno on the shoulder. Chambers was standing like a goalkeeper, definite handball.

This - I was taught you don't stand with your arms stretched wide.

sjamesb3466

Jan 31, 2009
Leicester
Except it hit Bruno on the shoulder. Chambers was standing like a goalkeeper, definite handball.

Looked to hit Bruno's arm on the stream I was watching on but that could just be the poor picture. I am just not a fan of handballs being given when kicked at a player from a yard away however much I would have loved it if it had been given.

Meade's Ball

Jul 7, 2003
Hither (sometimes Thither)
I was disappointed with that display. Some spells in the second half to give us a little bit of heart, but the quality over all was far less than we are capable of. Arsenal were of course excellent in the first half, but our languidity and lack of physical leadership had me look on with the feeling that we need quite a change in the summer months at the latest. I have trust in the Hught, but he looked on with a lot to take in and a lot of developments to make for us to be a good balance between sturdy and inventively attacking.

Guerrero

Jul 17, 2010
Near Alicante.Spain
Dunk has a bad back because he carries Greer through every game.
If only BHA had started with a bit more conviction they could have won.Arsenal aren't that good.
If the penalties were at the other end I am convinced they would have been given.

zefarelly

NSC Patreon
Jul 7, 2003
Sussex, by the sea
I was disappointed with that display. Some spells in the second half to give us a little bit of heart, but the quality over all was far less than we are capable of. Arsenal were of course excellent in the first half, but our languidity and lack of physical leadership had me look on with the feeling that we need quite a change in the summer months at the latest. I have trust in the Hught, but he looked on with a lot to take in and a lot of developments to make for us to be a good balance between sturdy and inventively attacking.

Blimey, intelligent comment . . . on NSC . . first Ive spotted in a decade!

Arsenal weren't excellent, just very good, Brighton were just ****ing awful, like Hyppia and MAgoo gave the pre match brainwash

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here