Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The 15th Annual REMF Challenge Match. The Amex Stadium. Monday 30th May 2016. 6pm

Mendoza

NSC's Most Stalked
Tickets for The 15th Annual REMF Challenge Match will go on sale on Wednesday 9th March 2016.

The match which features Brighton legends Peter Ward, Garry Nelson and Ricky Marlowe takes place at The Amex Stadium on Monday 30th May. 6pm kick off.

The Crystal Palace team features goal scoring hero, Andrew Johnson in what will be a great and emotional night at The Amex.

The Brighton squad selected so far have already started fundraising and are almost half way to raising the ambitious target of £10,000.

TICKETS FOR ADULTS AND UNDER 16s MUST BE PURCHASED IN ADVANCE.

Adult tickets: £5.
Under 16s: Free - when accompanied by an adult.

https://www.seagullstickets.com

Tickets will have the option to print at home or collected at The Amex on the day of the match. Weadvise you to use the print at home option to save time on the day.
There will be a £1 charge if you want the tickets posted out to you.

TICKETS CAN ALSO BE PURCHASED ON THE DAY, FROM WEST STAND RECEPTION

All tickets are unallocated seating in West Stand Lower in blocks W1A, W1B, W1C and W1D.

Gates will open at 5pm with the match kicking off at 6pm.

The Bennetts Field Car Park will be open on the day. There will be no charge to match ticket holders to park your vehicle.

Kiosks will be open in the West Lower for food, soft drinks and alcohol, all of which can be consumed in the stadium itself.

There is a no smoking policy inside the stadium, but the exits will be open at half time for people to have a cigarette outside.

The 15th Annual REMF Challenge Match. Monday 30th May 2016. 6pm kick off. The American Express Community Stadium. Brighton.

To sponsor any of the squad, please click the link below:

https://www.justgiving.com/teams/remf2016

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    192.9 KB · Views: 2,516
Last edited by a moderator:

Westdene Seagull

aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch
NSC Patreon
Oct 27, 2003
The arse end of Hangleton
[MENTION=6]Lord Bracknell[/MENTION] [MENTION=31]El Presidente[/MENTION] [MENTION=3734]Giraffe[/MENTION] [MENTION=118]Hiney[/MENTION] [MENTION=3649]hitony[/MENTION] [MENTION=3566]hans kraay fan club[/MENTION] [MENTION=249]edna krabappel[/MENTION] [MENTION=27447]Goldstone1976[/MENTION] and [MENTION=687]Carrot Cruncher[/MENTION] ..... sticky ??

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
Would buying tickets in advance put some people off?
No chance of having a ticket kiosk open beforehand, I suppose?

Mendoza

NSC's Most Stalked
Tickets for The 15th Annual REMF Challenge match are on sale NOW:

Monday 30th May. 6pm

£5 for adults. Free for under 16s

Tickets can be printed at home, posted, or collected from the Amex on the day of the game. There is a £1 per transaction charge if you opt to collect or have the tickets posted. We advise you to use the print at home option to save time and money

https://www.seagullstickets.com/en-...=Safetynet&h=0a353f88ec0fd650150d8968fad4548a

Tickets for The 15th Annual REMF Challenge Match will go on sale on 9th March 2016.

The match which features Brighton legends Peter Ward, Garry Nelson and Ricky Marlowe takes place at The Amex Stadium on Monday 30th May. 6pm kick off.

The Crystal Palace team features goal scoring hero, Andrew Johnson in what will be a great and emotional night at The Amex.

The Brighton squad selected so far have already started fundraising and are almost half way to raising the ambitious target of £10,000.

TICKETS FOR ADULTS AND UNDER 16s MUST BE PURCHASED IN ADVANCE.

Adult tickets: £5.
Under 16s: Free - when accompanied by an adult.

https://www.seagullstickets.com

Tickets will have the option to print at home or collected at The Amex on the day of the match. Weadvise you to use the print at home option to save time on the day.
There will be a £1 charge if you want the tickets posted out to you.

All tickets are unallocated seating in West Stand Lower in blocks W1A, W1B, W1C and W1D.

Gates will open at 5pm with the match kicking off at 6pm.

The Bennetts Field Car Park will be open on the day. There will be no charge to match ticket holders to park your vehicle.

Kiosks will be open in the West Lower for food, soft drinks and alcohol, all of which can be consumed in the stadium itself.

There is a no smoking policy inside the stadium, but the exits will be open at half time for people to have a cigarette outside.

The 15th Annual REMF Challenge Match. Monday 30th May 2016. 6pm kick off. The American Express Community Stadium. Brighton.

To sponsor any of the squad, please click the link below:

https://www.justgiving.com/teams/remf2016

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Come along good people of NSC - you know it makes sense.

Albion v Palace :eek:
Peter Ward :clap2:
GARRY NELSON :clap2:
Andrew Jonson :angry: :censored:
Gully's Girls :cheery: :love:
Beer :drink:
Beer in your seat :drink:
Beer :drink:

See you there

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
TEN tickets purchased, for some of my generous sponsors (thanks Mum x)

Machiavelli

Oct 11, 2013
Fiveways
Have just donated £70 to REMF -- thought this might be the best place to state as much.
£50 of this is for a lost bet with [MENTION=27447]Goldstone1976[/MENTION] -- I claimed that third place would get 84, or it might have been 85, points or less. He didn't. I was wrong.
£20 of this is matching up a bet that [MENTION=29428]TomHarkPrestonPark@%1;

Goldstone1976

We Got Calde in!!
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patreon
Apr 30, 2013
Herts
Have just donated £70 to REMF -- thought this might be the best place to state as much.
£50 of this is for a lost bet with @Goldstone1976 -- I claimed that third place would get 84, or it might have been 85, points or less. He didn't. I was wrong.
£20 of this is matching up a bet that TomHarkPrestonPark lost last year -- sorry for the delay on that one!

You're a man of your word. Kudos.

You were also wrong, wrong, wrong. But I won't rub it in.

Wrong, wrong, wrong. :nono:

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
£50 of this is for a lost bet with [MENTION=27447]Goldstone1976[/MENTION] -- I claimed that third place would get 84, or it might have been 85, points or less. He didn't. I was wrong.
£20 of this is matching up a bet that [MENTION=29428]TomHarkPrestonPark@%1;

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
An update to this...

* Tickets will now be available ON THE DAY. £5. West Stand Reception.

* Seats are in West Stand Lower. Unreserved seating.

* Gates open at 5pm.

* Kick off at 6pm. 90 minutes. No extra time. Straight to penalties if scores are level.

* Bars/kiosks open in West Lower - you may take your beer to your seat.

* Dicks Bar open after the match.

* Parking is free to anyone attending - Bennetts Field

* Trains are running. Approximately one every 20 minutes from Brighton (£3.40rtn)

* Buses bank holiday service. 25, 28 or 29 get you close.

* Smoking will be permitted at half time (in designated smoking area only)

Any questions, fire away - I'll try to answer.

The Albion squad have now raised in excess of £10,000 in sponsorship - a cracking effort.

Please, please try to get along, to watch us put a similar level of commitment into trying to smash Palace.

Thanks

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here