Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Ipswich fan here

Diablo

NSC Patron
Sep 22, 2014
lewes
Not suprised only 1000 ish coming midweek.....Unless your team are still sick...think we need a miracle...Watch out for our Strikers though!!!!

ArnoldLayne

Jan 19, 2015
The thought of ex Palace scumbag 'Joniesta' (the very future of the modern game according to some Palace fans a few seasons back) disgracing the Amex turf tonight is as appealing to me as getting a Ruel Fox tattoo on your left butt cheek possibly is to most Ipswich fans.

Don't worry, he hasn't played for us for a couple of months now.

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
Thanks. He has turned the club around and got rid of all the pissheads and cokeheads (Chopra, Bullard, Emmanuel-Thomas, Taylor etc)

Looking forward to seeing Ince tonight. Decent player.

He played very well against you earlier this season and the numpty Hyypia then dropped him!!

Puppet Master

non sequitur
Aug 14, 2012
Looking forward to the game tonight. Been to the Goldstone and the Amex about eight times in total but to be honest I didn't bother with the Withdean.

Would you mind explaining the very simple concept that away fans also found Withdean unfit for purpose and therefore not worth attending to the Palace fans on here? Unless of course you're a secret Man United/Chelsea fan like we all supposedly are.

ArnoldLayne

Jan 19, 2015
Congratulations on the win last night.

You fully deserved it and some of your football and all of your goals were of a high quality.

Peter Grummit

Oct 13, 2004
Lewes
Cheers AL. You were right to fear Ince last night, he was in Beast mode!

Sears looks a decent pickup. Think you'll make the playoffs.

PG

Dec 29, 2011
Congratulations on the win last night.

You fully deserved it and some of your football and all of your goals were of a high quality.

Best performance of the season by far. Any of our players stand out to you? I'll give you a hint, he's tall, dark and plays defensive mid.

ArnoldLayne

Jan 19, 2015
Best performance of the season by far. Any of our players stand out to you? I'll give you a hint, he's tall, dark and plays defensive mid.

I mentioned Ince before the game and he was good again.

Lovely first goal from Baldock. Teixeria (sp) obviously stood out.

Don't shoot me down here but Calderon, for me, liked to hit the floor a bit too much. Was he playing in a more advanced position than usual?

Dec 29, 2011

Don't shoot me down here but Calderon, for me, liked to hit the floor a bit too much. Was he playing in a more advanced position than usual?

Yes, playing wing/midfield in front of Bruno who is usually our first choice RB. I agree, there was a time in the first half where Calderon had his head stroked and went down like he was shot. Not nice to see, especially from a player I thought had so much integrity.

Last edited:

slartibartfast

Sep 11, 2004
Henfield

Actually - we were saying the same thing last night, to be fair... he was throwing himself to the ground rather a lot. We had a quiet chuckle about it ... (the fickleness of fans, eh? WHen its your own player, and all that...)
And yes - he doesnt usually play that far forward... he's a right back!

Munkfish

May 1, 2006
Yes, playing wing/midfield in front of Bruno who is usually our first choice LB. I agree, there was a time in the first half where Calderon had his head stroked and went down like he was shot. Not nice to see, especially from a player I thought had so much integrity.

That but he means first choice RB.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here