Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Pre-match routine for a Sunday 13:30 fixture

Stat Brother

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Pretty sure my Sunday routine has ever involved finishing a can of Red Stripe at 11:30am (or pm)

Knocky's Nose

Mon nez est en Valenciennes..
May 7, 2017
Eastbourne
Up at 9 for Breakfast and a Coffee at a lovely little hipster cafe in town where I look totally out of place.. (or was I being a hipster ironically... ha haaa)

Walk home via Tesco Express for Sunday newspapers for when the Missus gets up (she did a night shift last night) and another coffee to take away from the Costa machine.

An hour on the computer catching up with work, and now to wake the teenage Son. Wish me luck banging my head on the smell, skipping through the discarded clothing and various PS4 cables and making it to his bedside, all to be greeted by a series of unintelligible grunts and mumbles which I am supposed to hear as 'Yes, Father, Thank You for waking me from my slumber. I shall be up and dressed forthwith."

Then, 20 minutes later, when I've got my coat and boots on and he's gone straight back to sleep - it'll be MY fault for not waking him up in time... ???

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
The strange KO time obviously confused Hughton as well, a tactical substitute on 60 mins? What was that about?

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here