Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Where’s Dougie?

dadams2k11

ID10T Error
Jun 24, 2011
Brighton
Can give it all the biggun on his own forum but pretends to be/goes along with being a woman on this forum.

What a coward, just like the rest of them.

Brovion

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
So let's get this straight: Palace fans are allowed to post on here when we want to take the piss out of them. However whenever the boot's on the other foot people tell them to piss off to their own forum or scream for Bozza to establish an away end.

Next time the positions are reversed (which they will be) I hope everyone posting on this thread will welcome the Palace input. Or is it true that like all bullies we can dish it out but we can't take it?

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
So let's get this straight: Palace fans are allowed to post on here when we want to take the piss out of them. However whenever the boot's on the other foot people tell them to piss off to their own forum or scream for Bozza to establish an away end.

Next time the positions are reversed (which they will be) I hope everyone posting on this thread will welcome the Palace input. Or is it true that like all bullies we can dish it out but we can't take it?

Happy for them to come on here and be Billy Big Bollox, day in day out, spouting forth on all things and everything.

My only problem is when they disappear then reappear x weeks later, after a palace win/Albion lose, acting like nothing has happened.

Either front up or feck off..

...permanently.

BNthree

Plastic JCL
Sep 14, 2016
WeHo

It's more the other way round; if they want to dish it then they should take it too. It's because they don't do so that folks want an away end,

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
We won't see Dougie no more as she is in fact a he and has been pretending to be a woman on here.

He posts as the thereichstuff on the bbs.

8b9c895d11ff3804a791b2605837fb6f.jpg

Any chance one of our moderator/admins can change the username of Dougie to 'thereichstuff'? Failing that, just ban him.

DavidRyder

Jul 23, 2013
Am I missing something, has Dougie been pretending to be a woman on here? Or am I totally missing the point somewhere. Apologies in advance if I'm being a thicko!

golddene

Jul 28, 2012
Am I missing something, has Dougie been pretending to be a woman on here? Or am I totally missing the point somewhere. Apologies in advance if I'm being a thicko!

Well well well, and I put it down to her hair being particularly filthy and needing many many washes for her / his absence, oh dear.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Dougie's whole schtick is based on the laughable notion that Palace are WAY better than us on the pitch, and should really be a top 6 side but for all this terrible luck they've had over the last 5 years.

Can't really show his/her face on here now.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here