Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Politics] Syrian refugee attacked at Huddersfield school

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
Exactly. Then pushed out into the world to figure it all out by themselves. One Sunday returning to the bording house after a visit home I was particularly homesick so wrote a letter home thanking my folks for a good weekend etc and popped it in the POST tray outside the housemaster’s office.
Next morning (Monday) at breakfast the housemaster rang the bell to stop talking and held my letter up. Pointing me out he told the whole dining hall that proper young men do not write letters home a mere two hours after seeing them, how would I get on in the adult world if I can’t stand two hours without contact with my parents? He then ripped it up and stuffed it into the waste food bucket.
I was 9 years old. A grown man bullying a 9 year old. If that’s the teacher’s attitude what hope do we have of sorting bullying out in children?!

Through my work, I’ve met many clients who went to boarding schools throughout different decades. Even the larger, arrogant types, who were probably bullies and are now wealthy themselves, were determined that their own offspring only went as day pupils all the way up to A Levels.

The bullying I’m fully aware of late at Brighton state and independent schools follows an age old pattern - psychological bullying by girls which starts at infants (incredible the bitch thing ... is it genetic?), and with boys not so prevalent but physical bullying by groups against an individual. There really are some crap heads in this area, and some brilliant ones too.

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits
Already did. And somewhat embarrassingly, you've got it wrong.

got it wrong as it was in 2014......but no video posted on FB as no perpetrator ever singled out......i'm not condoning what the big , white , yorkshire bully did but to say it is a one way situation is incorrect , unfortunately a depressingly large % of humans are still ****whitts.

Klaas

I've changed this
Nov 1, 2017
A victim? maybe, but there are two sides to every story, why did it take nearly 5 weeks for this to come out, the school had dealt with it then the families solicitor release the edited video and set up the go fund me or whatever it is.
A video was doing the rounds yesterday of a white schoolgirl being grabbed by the throat threatened and water thrown over her, where is the media outcry, you can't even find the video online anymore.
very convenient.

It is convenient isn't it? Convenient that like Tommy, you have zero evidence. Not that it matters because the issue we are talking about here is a 15 year old lad, being bullied. The outcry is down to the mugs who filmed and shared it, because, most normal people see that and are shocked by it. It doesn't mean people don't realise this kind of thing goes on.

Most normal people then don't continue harping on about what might of happened, or that there are two sides to the story. Or, if your Tommy Robinson, a grown man, what you do is you post videos and images online to your hundreds of thousands of followers, claiming the Jamal kid did all sorts of bad things. With ZERO evidence. Then, when your Tommy Robinson and you get called out for one of your lies by the mother of a girl, TR claims Jamal attacked. Poor old Tommy claims he was 'had', says he's really 'embarrassed'. SO embarrassed he then posts up an innocent picture of Jamal to his many many followers again.

The **** is bullying a 15 year old boy online. Plain and simple. His followers, including you, are either too ****ing thick or are such committed bigots you can't stand to see a muslim refugee kid getting sympathy and some cash.

It was sad enough to see the video, but then to see the additional pile on from thousands of people online, just shows how scummy TR and his disciples really are.

Klaas

I've changed this
Nov 1, 2017
got it wrong as it was in 2014......but no video posted on FB as no perpetrator ever singled out......i'm not condoning what the big , white , yorkshire bully did but to say it is a one way situation is incorrect , unfortunately a depressingly large % of humans are still ****whitts.

How the **** do you know that? What evidence do you have other than, this boy Jamal has been bullied, along with his sister?

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
How the **** do you know that? What evidence do you have other than, this boy Jamal has been bullied, along with his sister?

There is none. Some people are desperate to excuse a 16 year old being a thug by trying to find evidence of other kids being thugs, as if that makes it better.

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits

There is none. Some people are desperate to excuse a 16 year old being a thug by trying to find evidence of other kids being thugs, as if that makes it better.

i know from playing school basketball in London ,Birmingham, Manchester and Gloucester........if you firmly believe that there is no racially motivated bullying against white kids in schools today then i don't think i can seriously carry on a conversation/debate with you , i have a few videos ( one in particular) lined up which i have been thinking about posting on this general subject that will shut a few of you up once and for all but it will probably get me banned and get Bozza into all sorts of strife ........you carry on peeps in your strange little world ............i would never condone a large , white youth attacking a small , already injured syrian kid , there is nothing fair about it at all and unless the kid is a total moron ( possible apparently) i'm sure he's regretting his actions , if he's not then he is deserving of every word of abuse he is receiving.

Klaas

I've changed this
Nov 1, 2017
i know from playing school basketball in London ,Birmingham, Manchester and Gloucester........if you firmly believe that there is no racially motivated bullying against white kids in schools today then i don't think i can seriously carry on a conversation/debate with you , i have a few videos ( one in particular) lined up which i have been thinking about posting on this general subject that will shut a few of you up once and for all but it will probably get me banned and get Bozza into all sorts of strife ........you carry on peeps in your strange little world ............i would never condone a large , white youth attacking a small , already injured syrian kid , there is nothing fair about it at all and unless the kid is a total moron ( possible apparently) i'm sure he's regretting his actions , if he's not then he is deserving of every word of abuse he is receiving.

What the frig are you on about? Just going off on your own self absorbed tangent. Your having an argument in your own head.

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST

Nobody, not one person on this thread has claimed there are no racially motivated attacks on white people. Just take a moment and breathe. You are having a debate with yourself about things that nobody has posted.

I think this whole topic has frightened and confused some of the more prejudiced posters on this board. It really has sent them into quite a spin.

Last edited:

Kinky Gerbil

Im The Scatman
NSC Patron
Jul 16, 2003
hassocks

I doubt he is regretting a thing all the time he’s being held up as a hero by his hero TR and the racist scum that follow him.

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits
I doubt he is regretting a thing all the time he’s being held up as a hero by his hero TR and the racist scum that follow him.

is he really...? TR is championing a 5ft 10 white kid beating up a little rad kid with his arm already in a cast ....is he...?? if so , pathetic and not what i thought he was all about to be honest.

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits
What the frig are you on about? Just going off on your own self absorbed tangent. Your having an argument in your own head.

no , i am indicating from my own perspective only and from my own personal experience that i have been bullied, victimised , picked on ....whatever you want to call it purely on the colour of my skin in the cities that i mentioned previously.....so anyway , clearly time is being wasted here and i for one won't be wasting any more....end of chat for me .

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits
Nobody, not one person on this thread has claimed there are no racially motivated attacks on white people. Just take a moment and breathe. You are having a debate with yourself about things that nobody has posted.

I think this whole topic has frightened and confused some of the more prejudiced posters on this board. It really has sent them into quite a spin.

well , that was my point which was contradicted.......so ill stick to my M.O of a few weeks ago and stick to anything but politics/racism/the islamisation of Britain ....:

much prefer to common here and talk about football than argue a lost cause with people i am never likely to meat.....all the best mate.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits
****sake .....look at the name of the law firm and the suing partner ......for goodness sake , not happy to crowd fund to help the family , now crowd funding to pay for legal fees to lawyers to sue robinson and Facebook .......ha ha ha ha ha ha ha .....**** me dead , wheres that dead donkey , i really need to **** it.......

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
****sake .....look at the name of the law firm and the suing partner ......for goodness sake.

Abdulnaser Youssef, of Farooq Bajwa and Co solicitors

What is the point you are trying to make [MENTION=420]sydney[/MENTION] ?

That Muslims shouldn't be allowed to practice law?
That it is somehow abnormal for victims of wrongdoing to want to deal with a lawyer that speaks their first language?
That Muslim lawyers are trouble-makers?

Really - please do spell out for us what you're trying to say.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here